Monsoon is all about love, romance and remembering the old memories. Everyone loves to enjoy in rainy season. The smell of rain is really satisfying. Who doesn’t like to dance when its raining outside. Kids love to play and bath in rainy water. There are many memories that are connected with rain. Movies have always described rainy season as season of love. Have you captured a picture in rain? Well, you might be in need of an Instagram caption! Here we bring the most romantic, beautiful, funny and enjoying rain quotes, captions and sayings for this rainy season. Check them out and share with people around you.
Rain Quotes and Captions
A collection of good and inspirational rain quotes 2022 and captions about rainy day :
- Happiness is rainy night, balcony, a cup of coffee, your favourite music. – Unknown
- Umbrella is comfort, rain is life! You must often leave comfort to touch the life! – Mehmet Murat ildan.
- I’m singing in the rain, just singing in the rain; What a wonderful feeling, I’m happy again. – Arthur Freed
- Rain is nature’s way of washing the world clean. – William Shakespeare
- Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life. – John Updike
- Give thanks for the rain in your life which waters the flowers of your soul. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It’s called rain. – Mike McAlary.
- I love rain. It makes me feel like it’s not just me – that other people are feeling it too. – John Green
- Rain is like life, it can be both refreshing and overwhelming, but we always appreciate it when it’s gone. – Anonymous
- Don’t threaten me with love, baby. Let’s just go walking in the rain. – Billie Holiday
Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet. – Roger Miller
- You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that’s why I’m scared when you say you love me. – Bob Marley
- I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying. ― Charles Chaplin
- If you want the rainbow you have to deal with the rain.– Augustus
- The sound of rain on a tin roof is to me one of the most soothing sounds in the world. – Unknown
- I love the rain. It cleanses the earth and fills the rivers.– Frank Lloyd Wright
- Laugh your heart out Dancing in the rain, Cherish the memories ignore the pain You only have one life to live. – Unknown
- She is the kind of girl that spreads her wings in the pouring rain. Unknown
- Rain is the voice of heaven. – Japanese Proverb
- Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. – John Ruskin.
- I yearn for flowers that bend with the wind and rain. – Tso Ssu
- Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure. – Emily Wing Smith
- All those moments will be lost in time… Like tears in Rain.
- The sound of the rain needs no translation. – Alan Watts
- Without the rain, We would never feel thankful fir the warmth of the sun. – Unknown
- Rain didn’t make things messy. People did that all on their own. – Barbara Delinsky, The Secret Between Us
- It’s been raining outside and I feel like a sad poet, hating my imagination pissing on the roof. – Munia Khan
- Those who hate rain hate life. – Dejan Stojanovic
- Hard rain falls in every season. Sometimes it can beat you down; you have to try to learn how to take sustenance from it to grow. – Regina Taylor.
- We are the same as plants, as trees, as other people, as the rain that falls. We consist of that which is around us, we are the same as everything. – Gautama Buddha
- Cold feet under a warm blanket, steam over an empty mug, rain splatters on dry window pane, open journals of closed memories, tears of laughter and joy of pain, schmaltz of diametric morning.- Val Uchendu
Romantic Rain Quotes
Love is not only in the air! But love is filled in the drops of rain. Check these beautifully romantic rain quotes to share with your loved ones.
- Just kiss me in the rain, so I’ll know you are not one of them. Those who run for shelter. – JM Storm
- If kisses were raindrops. I’d send you a storm.
- Let my words fall
On your skin
As the rain-drops fall!
Feel my words
Touch your body and soul!” – Avijeet Das
- As soon as Rain began falling, I started missing you.
- Rain is not only drops of water. It’s the love of the sky for earth. They never meet each other but sends love this way. – Unknown.
- I love you because no two snowflakes are alike, and it is possible, if you stand tippy-toe, to walk between the raindrops. – Nikki Giovanni
- If I were rain,
That joins sky and earth that otherwise never touch,
Could I join two hearts as well? – Tite Kubo, Bleach, Volume 01
- When it rains, I share my umbrella if I have no umbrella, I share the rain.
Rainy Day Quotes
- Rainy day. Just do not get wet. Just be set, let your worries wash away with every drop that falls. Happy rainy day.
- A rainy day at the beach is better than a sunny day at the office.
- Lets Cuddle on a rainy day, watch movies, and make out. – Unknown
- Rainy days, rainy nights, wash the world, set to right. Cleansing streets, set apart, rainy days, cleanse the heart.
- A rainy day is a special gift to readers. – Amy Miles
- 1. Sipping hot tea 2. A fluffy blanket 3. Getting lost in a book 4. Wearing cute wellies 5. Watching old movies 6. Caramel corn 7. Finding rainbows This is what i love about rainy days.
- A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods. – Rachel Carson
- Keep calm and love rainy days.
- Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book. – Bill Watterson.
- The rain is a beautiful thing, It makes trees and plants very happy, It makes animals very happy, It makes people very happy too. – Linda Ronstadt
- My idea of absolute happiness is to be in bed on a rainy day, with my blankie, my cat, and my dog. – Anne Lamott.
- When life throws you a rainy day, play in the puddles!
- Anyone who thinks that sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in the rain. Happy rainy day!
- Rainy days, good books and a cup of hot coffee.
- Rainy days are perfect days to cuddle and watch movies.
- A rainy day is like a lovely gift – you can sleep late and not feel guilty. – Elizabeth Jane Howard
- Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. Happy rainy day!
- When life gives you rainy days, wear cute boots and jump in the puddles .
- Raindrops are the perfect lullaby.
- A raindrop landing on your cheek is a KISS from someone that lives in heaven and is watching over you.
- I am a ragging sea trapped inside of a raindrop.
- Rain drops on window glass is a sort of love-bite, is it not? – Jasleen Kaur Gumber
- Raindrops softly tapping the window, is nature singing us a sweet lullaby.
- A splattering of rain will always be how a group of young raindrops show themselves. -Anthony T. Hincks
- The raindrops tapped your windows like my lips tapped your back. – Dominic Riccitello
- A raindrop will never look more beautiful than how it looks right now. – Anthony T. Hincks
- Raindrops are like fairy whispers. – Unknown
- The patter of rain is a chorus of raindrops. – Anthony T.Hincks
- It’s when the raindrops dry up that the teardrops begin to fall. – Anthony T. Hincks
- Raindrops are a rainbow’s best friends. – Anthony T. Hincks
- A plop of rain hit me on the face, one of those early raindrops that turns up five minutes ahead of all the others to let you know it’s time to get indoors. – Neil Gaiman, MirrorMask
- Sometimes the rain falls just for you and me to be the violin playing in the background
of our loneliness’s song. – Sanober Khan, A touch, a tear, a tempest
- Rain is a lullaby heard through a thick, isolating blanket of clouds. It is the tinkling harp of water droplets; a moist breath whistling through willow reeds; a pattering beat background to the mourner’s melody. Rain is a soft song of compassion for the brokenhearted. – Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway
Funny Rain Quotes
- Rain sometimes brings feelings of happiness and excitement.
- Sun is great, but rain is better.
- Not everyone appreciates it as much as we do.
- You’re never too old to jump in the puddles and splash in the rain.
- There’s nothing better than curling up with a good book in rainy days.
- We’ll even experience thunderstorms.
- Sometimes an umbrella can help a lot.
Beautiful Rain Quotes
- Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards. – Vladimir Nabokov
- Poetry is just so emo.” he said. “Oh, the pain. The pain. It always rains. In my soul. – John Green, Paper Towns
- After the rain, the sun will reappear.
- Tears of joy are like the summer rain drops pierced by sunbeams.- Hosea Ballou.
- There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here. – Walt Disney Company
- Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul.
- I like it when it rains hard. It sounds like white noise everywhere, which is like silence but not empty. – Mark Haddon
- When it rains look for Rainbows. When it’s dark look for Stars.
- Listen to the rhythm of falling rain.
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. – Langston Hughes
- Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away the hunger. – Saint Basil
Inspiring Rain Quotes
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene.
- Everybody wants happiness, and nobody wants pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain. – Zion Lee
- The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- Some people are making such thorough preparation for rainy days that they aren’t enjoying today’s sunshine. – William Feather
- Worrying is stupid. It’s like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain. – Wiz Khalifa
- The rain wets the leopard’s spots but does not wash them off. – Ghanaian Proverb
- Remember that every drop of rain that falls bears into the bosom of the earth a quality of beautiful fertility. – George Henry Lewes.
- If you want to see a rainbow you have to learn to see the rain. – Paulo Coelho.
- The person who deserves most pity is a lonesome one on a rainy day who doesn’t know how to read. – Benjamin Franklin
- If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say it shouldn’t rain?- Tom Barrett
- Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man’s growth without destroying his roots. – Frank A. Clark
- A deaf man may not have heard the thunder but he surely will see the rain.- Malian Proverb.
If you’re looking for a good rainy day quote to post on your instagram caption, here is a collection of good rainy day quotes for you. One of our favorite is “Just do not get wet. Just be set, let your worries wash away with every drop that falls. Happy rainy day.“