The German born physicist, Albert Einstein is one of the most famous scientists of the Twentieth Century. He was born to parents Hermann Einstein and Pauline Einstein, in 1879 in Ulm, Germany. Einstein is well known for his special theory of relativity, the famous equation E = mc² and other contributions in field of mathematics and science. Here we present the most famous Albert Einstein Quotes of all time to unleash your inner genius.
Einstein’s name has become synonymous of Genius. Yeah! most of us call his name in daily life to address some of our intelligent friends, family members etc. He is no more with us but has left lot of knowledge and words of knowledge for us. Here are the best Albert Einstein Quotes that will sharpen your brain and give you more motivation.
Albert Einstein Quotes
Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
- Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
“Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”
- If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
- Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.
“Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
- All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
- Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
Famous Einstein Quotes
- I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
- A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
- Never memorize something that you can look up.
- When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity.
- I am by heritage a Jew, by citizenship a Swiss, and by makeup a human being, and only a human being, without any special attachment to any state or national entity whatsoever.
- If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.
- In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
- A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
- If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
- I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
- Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.
- If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.
- I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
“You never fail until you stop trying.”
- The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
- A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.