Breakfast doesn’t only satisfy your cravings but also fuels you up for the whole day’s task. Some people do not understand that their first meal shouldn’t be lunch but it should be a morning breakfast. A healthy morning meal (breakfast) should contain protein, whole grains and fruits or veggies. It keeps you energetic the whole day, controls your blood pressure and keeps you healthy. So, never skip on your breakfast and checkout these healthy breakfast quotes and captions that you can send to your friends, family members over social media and can also post as a caption on your Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat or WhatsApp!
- “Hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper.”‒ Francis Bacon.
- “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.”‒ Adelle Davis.
“All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.”‒ John Gunther.
- “Breakfast without orange juice is like a day without sunshine.”‒ Anita Bryant.
- “Breakfast is everything. The beginning, the first thing. It is the mouthful that is the commitment to a new day, a continuing life.”‒ A. A. Gill.
- “What nicer thing can you do for somebody than make them breakfast?”‒ Anthony Bourdain.
- “Everyone’s favorite breakfast dish can be prepared in a moment’s time with just a few ingredients and minimum effort.”‒ Marcus Samuelsson.
You may also like: Positive Good Morning Messages & Quotes to Fill You with Energy Vibes
- “Breakfast is the one meal at which it is permissible to read the paper.”‒ Amy Vanderbilt.
- “If it’s not chocolate, it’s not breakfast.”‒ Laini Taylor.
- “The critical period of matrimony is breakfast-time.”‒ A. P. Herbert.
- “Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first.”‒ Josh Billings.
- “My favorite breakfast probably in the whole wide world, real treaty favorite breakfast, is eggs Benedict.”‒ Kate Winslet
“I feel better all day if I start off my eating healthy.”‒ Natalie Morales
- “A green juice a day keeps the doctor away!”‒ Ashley Graham
- “When I wake up, I have the same little bit of peanut butter on toast every morning.”‒ Kaley Cuoco
- “Thank you, Dad, for the freedom of letting a kid have a big burger for breakfast.”‒ Lena Dunham.
- “I have a huge breakfast every morning because I never know if I’ll have time for lunch… It keeps my mood positive all day.”‒ Constance Jablonski
- “I came down as soon as I thought there was a prospect of breakfast.”‒ Charlotte Brontë
- “We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.”‒ Kurt Vonnegut
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I definitely have a hearty breakfast before I do anything.- Mayer Hawthorne
- There are times when breakfast seems the one thing worth getting up for.- Peter De Vries
- The only thing I can pride myself on is making a really good breakfast.- Freida Pinto
- I say to people, keep it simple. If you want to change your food, change your breakfast.- Mariel Hemingway
- Even a meaningless life may contain many good breakfasts.- Ashleigh Brilliant
- I discovered a meal between breakfast and brunch.- Homer
- I love having critics for breakfast– Carlos Fuentes
- What better thing can you do for somebody than make them breakfast?
- Breakfast is better when we eat together
- Count the memories with family, not the calories.
- I know family comes first, but doesn’t that mean after breakfast?
- Some of the important things in life are family and a good cup of coffee.
- I love you to the fridge and back.
The family that gathers for breakfast together, stays together.
- “I know family comes first, but doesn’t that mean after breakfast?” —Jeff Lindsay, Dearly Devoted Dexter
- “One should not attend even the end of the world without a good breakfast.” —Robert A. Heinlein, Friday
- “There has never been a sadness that can’t be cured with breakfast foods.” —Ron Swanson
- “There’s snow way I’m leaving this bed and breakfast.”—Unknown
- Expect problems and eat them for breakfast. – Alfred A. Montapert
- I live by this rule – breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. – Suniel Shetty I went to a restaurant that serves ‘breakfast at any time’. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.- Steven Wright
- Feedback is the breakfast of champions.- Ken Blanchard
- I have long maintained that each of us has three chances a day to be happy: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.- Elin Hilderbrand
- A bachelor’s life is a fine breakfast, a flat lunch, and a miserable dinner.- Francis Bacon
- My idea of Heaven is to wake up, have a good breakfast, and spend the rest of the day drawing. -Peter Falk
- My favorite weekend activity is riding bikes to breakfast. Halston Sage
- Having curry for breakfast is a thing of beauty. – Romesh Ranganathan
- I myself prefer my New Zealand eggs for breakfast. – Queen Elizabeth
- Cold pizza is a perfect breakfast, with lots of salt.- Lemmy
- I want to buy my mother a huge house in New Orleans so she can open up a bed and breakfast.-Luke James
- The first duty of a revolutionist is to get away with it. The second duty is to eat breakfast. I ain’t going.- Abbie Hoffman
- Just doing any kind of work – even an interview for breakfast television – makes me feel happy.- Bruce Forsyth
- Breakfast is a notoriously difficult meal to serve with a flourish.- Clement Freud
- I was seven before I realized that you could eat breakfast with your pants on.- Christopher Moore
- Ask yourself: What did I eat for breakfast today? What did I eat for dinner last night? You see how fast reality fades away?- Chuck Palahniuk
- I havent really eaten breakfast since high school.- Domo Genesis