Since the day human was born, he is busy doing things that make life easy and better. When got hungry, found the ways to put an end to it by devising methods to cook, to hunt and get going. Human kept thriving on one or the other thing and kept himself busy. It’s better to be busy to make things happen than to sit idle and wait for things to happen. If you are feeling down and out and finding no means to keep yourself busy here is a collection of best busy quotes to draw inspiration from. Keeping yourself busy with something also keeps your mind safe from negativity. As they say empty mind is devil’s house and in idle mode it thinks more about negative things than positivity.
There isn’t anything wrong in being busy. But, showing yourself busy and doing nothing productive is also a bad thing. There are a lot of people that portray their life as very busy but in reality they’re doing nothing or just trying to ignore the person who came asking for their help. May God bless such people! This post also contains taunting quotes for busy people that you can send to such people as a taunt or upload on your whatsapp status or instagram story. Have a look at these busy quotes.
Busy Quotes 2023
- “You will become impressive the day you stop trying. You will become successful the day you stop being busy.”― Maxime Lagacé
- “Being busy is one thing however productivity is the real gem.”― Hopal Green
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”― Henry David Thoreau
- “Be a busy person. People who are active are often much more at peace with themselves than those who are inactive and inert.” ― Wayne Dyer
- “A bee is never as busy as it seems; it’s just that it can’t buzz any slower.”― Kin Hubbard
- “I don’t think I am a workaholic. I prefer to keep busy. It is better than the alternative.”― Sebastian Coe
- “The majority prove their worth by keeping busy. A busy life is the nearest thing to a purposeful life.”― Eric Hoffer
- “A man has always to be busy with his thoughts if anything is to be accomplished.”― Anton van Leeuwenhoek
- “Keep yourself busy if you want to avoid depression. For me, inactivity is the enemy.” ― Matt Lucas
- “I love to keep busy. The challenge of fitting all of my activities into each day is my motivation.” ― Sarah Kochik
- “Busy is a choice. Stress is a choice. Joy is a choice. Choose well.”― Ann Voskamp
- “It is possible to be busy-very busy-without being very effective.”― Stephan Covey
- “Some people are so busy learning the tricks of the trade that they never learn the trade.”― Vernon Law
- “We may be very busy, we may be very efficient, but we will also be truly effective only when we begin with the end in mind.”― Stephen Covey
- “To me, ‘busy’ implies that the person is out of control of their life.”― Derek Sivers
- “The business of living can steal away the wonder of life.”― M.J. Rose, ‘Tiffany Blues
“The busiest men have the most leisure.”― English Proverb
- “Get busy living, or get busy dying.”― Stephen King, ‘ Different Seasons
- “Don’t mistake movement for achievement. It’s easy to get faked out by being busy. The question is: Busy doing what?”― Jim Rohn
- “So many worlds, so much to do, so little done, such things to be.”— Alfred Tennyson
- “Those who are wise won’t be busy, and those who are too busy can’t be wise.”— Lin Yutang
- “Some of us are busy doing things, some of us are busy complaining”— Debasish Mridha
- “You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.”― Charles Buxton
- “Don’t get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”― Dolly Parton
- “We hurt people by being too busy. Too busy to notice their needs. Too busy to drop that note of comfort or encouragement or assurance of love. Too busy to listen when someone needs to talk. Too busy to care.”― Billy Graham
- “No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important.”― Mary Kay Ash
- “We are so busy that the truth about our lives can’t catch up.” ― Brena Brown
- “Friendship requires more time than poor busy men can usually command.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The people God put in your life are not there by accident. Don’t get so busy that you just give them your leftover time.”― Joel Osteen
- “No matter how busy a man is, he is never too busy to stop and talk about how busy he is.”― Kahlil Gibran
- “When someone tells you they are too “busy”… It’s not a reflection of their schedule; it’s a reflection of YOUR spot on their schedule.”― Steve Maraboli
You may also like: Inspiring Quotes about Commitment to Improve Your Dedication
- “If you are too busy to love, you are too busy to live; if you are too busy to live, you are too busy to love.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “I am always busy, which is perhaps the chief reason why I am always well.”― Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it. The more things you do, the more you can do.”― Lucille Ball
- “If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”―Dale Carnegie
- “When you start so young working, you build a hunger for acting, working, and a busy life.”―Bonnie Wright
- “I always like to keep busy, otherwise my brain starts ticking.”― Nicholas Hoult
- “I try to keep it real. I don’t have time to worry about what I’m projecting to the world. I’m just busy being myself.”― Demi Lovato
- “Beware the barrenness of a busy life.”― Socrates
- “For everybody in their busy lives, you need to invest in sharpening your tools, and you need to invest in longevity.”― Ryan Holmes
- “Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.”― H. Jackson Brown Jr
“Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.”― John Lennon
- “If you want to get something done, give it to a busy man.”― Stephen Covey
- “The busy man has few idle visitors; to the boiling pot the flies come not.”― Benjamin Franklin
- “There is nothing the busy man is less busied with than living; there is nothing harder to learn.”― Seneca the Younge
- “He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.”― Rabindranath Tagore
- “You can learn great things from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.”― Stephan Cove
- “Being busy is better than being bored. Bored left a long time ago. Busy is always around for me. ”― Tabitha Robin
- I keep myself busy with the things I do. But every time I pause, I still think of you.
- There’s no such thing as being too busy. If you really want something, you’ll make time for it.
- It is good to pass time but its profitable to to get busy.
- Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate and regret.
- A bee is never as busy as it seems; it’s just that it can’t buzz any slower. – Kin Hubbard
- I’m busy right now, can I ignore you some other time?
Busy is only good, if there is progress involved.
- I don’t have time to hate people who hate me because I’m too busy loving people who love me.
You may also like:
Quotes About Getting What You Deserve
Quotes About Standing Up For What Is Right
Quotes About Watching What You Say