Like Mother’s Day is for mothers, father’s day is for father’s and daughters day is for daughters. There is a specific day to celebrate children and it is called Children’s Day. Children’s Day is celebrated on various dates in different countries. Children’s Day in 2018 will be celebrated on June 1 in Poland, Russia Bulgaria etc. While United States celebrates Children’s Day on second Sunday of June. Jun 10, 2018 is Children’s Day in United States.
Checkout these latest and unique Happy Children’s Day Wishes, Quotes and Images. Share them and dive into the memories of your childhood.
Happy Children’s Day Wishes
- Always keep your inner child alive. Wishing everyone a very Happy Children’s Day.
- Cheers n jolly time, coz it’s Children’s Day
Hold them close and sing them songs
Let’s celebrate the spirit of childhood on this International Children’s Day!
- 3 Things to learn from a CHILD-
1st- To Be Happy For No Reason.
2nd- To Be Always Busy Doing Something.
3rd- To Know How To Demand Small ThingsWithout Ego.
Happy children’s day.
- Children’s Day is not only for Children but it’s also for all of us. Enjoy the day recalling your childhood memories and meet your childhood friends and celebrate the day.
- Happy Children’s Day wishes to all my childhood friends.
- The best thing to spend on your children is your time
Give your little love to a child and see what you get
A great deal back
Children have more need of models,
than of critics..
So love them.
- Childhood is the best time to learn new things, set goals and start working for them. Focus on your aims and all the best for your future, kids. Happy Children’s Day.
- An innocent cuddle and a lovely smile,
Are The joys of parenthood ,which is worthwhile!
Happy Children’s Day..!!
- Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give to them is unconditional love.
- There are only two lasting gift we should give our children, One is roots and second is wings.
Happy Children’s Day
- There are some things, money can’t buy, 1 of such thing is our childhood, enjoy the spirit of children’s day… Happy Children’s Day!
- Children Are Like A Wet Cement. Whatever Falls On Them Makes An Impression. HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY HAVE A DAY OF CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!
- Time for some splashing fun Cheers ‘n’ jolly time for everyone Bcoz it’s Children’s Day May the love n laughter always stay on every child’s face Happy Children’s Day..!!
- Let’s join hands on Universal Children’s Day… To make this world a safer place for the lil ones! We are the future… The hope for a brighter tomorrow…
- Such a treasure your precious child is, Who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Hold them close and sing them songs; they will only be a child for so long. Happy Children’s Day… Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children’s Day..!!
- We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today. Happy Children Day
- Children’s Day wishes Have a blast… Enjoy super cool joyrides… Relish on yummy treats… Coz, its fun-filled Children’s Day Here’s wishing you magical time ahead
- Children you are… The future of this country… So on this day… I wish you joy and success… In whatever you do! Happy Children’s Day!!
Children’s Day Quotes
- Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. Happy Children’s Day..!!
- Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
- I am so thankful I had a childhood before technology took over.
- Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods. – Pam Leo
- Everything is ceremony in the wild garden of childhood. – Pablo Neruda
- We didn’t realize we were making memories. We just knew we were having fun.
- What one loves in childhood, stays in the heart forever. – Mary Jo Putney
- There’s no friend like someone who has known you since you were five.
- Always keep the simple and loving heart of your childhood.
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. – Margaret Mead
- I takes a big heart to shape a little mind.
- “What’s your favorite childhood memory?” – Not Paying Bills!
- Children learn as they play. Most importantly, in play children learn how to learn. – O Fred Donaldson
Hope you enjoyed this collection of Happy Children’s Day Wishes and Childhood quotes. Do follow us on social networks and keep visiting WishBae for more amazing updates.