Despair is not really a thing, it is an illusion, it is a feeling in which many of us fall or we can say that almost all of us have worn the sheet of despair at one time or another in our whole life. Disappointment comes when all our hope seems to have been lost. There is no way to be seen anywhere, it seems as if God has closed all the doors. But, whenever a door is closed, another opens. Doors work like this after all. We know that life is unfair and whenever we try to do something better, things get messed up and all we get is disappointment. Also there are people whom we trust the most and they disappoint us! Disappointment comes from expectations. If you stop expecting and just focus on what you’re doing, there are chances you won’t feel very much disappointed. Here is a collection of quotes about disappointment that will help you fight such situations and give you a lesson of life. Just stay calm and keep doing the great work! Don’t let disappointment break your confidence.
- I really don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed that you wound up turning into everything you said that you would never be.
- If you’re born sad it’s not your fault, but if you die with disappointment it’s your fault.
- Sorry for being your disappointment I didn’t know you cared so much.
- She is always sad. Or disappointed, or shocked, or Unaware. Not becoming of a Senator.
- The more loyal you are to everyone, the more you will be disappointed with how people are selfish.
- Don’t let today’s disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow’s dreams.
- Disappointment is nothing but an eye-opening learning process for your future endeavors.
- Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy – the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation. – Eric Hoffer
- Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.
- God makes life fertile by disappointments, as he makes the ground fertile by frosts.
- The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream, and how you handle disappointment along the way. – Robert Kiyosaki
- Disappointments are a result of failed expectations. To have fewer disappointments, either expect less from other people or demand more from yourself. – Kevin Ngo
- Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the person you thought would never hurt you.
Once You Feel You Are Avoided By Someone, Never Disturb Them Again.
- When you don’t get a role or when a relationship ends, with every disappointment… this is worth remembering.
- Love comes to those who still hope after disappointment, who still believe after betrayal, and who still love after they’ve been hurt.
- The degree of suffering we experience is determined by our relationship to pain and sickness and disappointment and loss. – Kathleen Dowling Singh
- Nothing is perfect in love. If you expect it to be, better be ready for disappointment.
- If God allowed your relationship to end, then he has something bigger planned. Don’t focus on disappointment, focus on God.
- The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone.
- So much of our disappointment in relationships is not because we have an unrealistic view of others, but because we have a distorted view of ourselves. – PaulTripp
Some may say never to get your hopes up.
- Stop allowing others to make you disappointed in a relationship.
- Don’t bother explaining – I’ve heard all the excuses and the trouble is most of them are true. – John Brunner
- And if you couldn’t heal yourself in a relationship, you always have your friends.
- Don’t let disappointment be the measure of your relationship with a person. Let trust be the measure. – Nicole Williams
- Your experiences will be yours alone. But truth and best friendship will rarely if ever disappointed you. – Anne Lamott
- No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow. – Alice Walker
- Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love. – Jane Austen
You may also like: Fake Smile Quotes About Smiling Through Pain
- Admittedly, I have never experienced a great love or extraordinary friendship, but that is because I never met a man or woman worthy of it.
- Friends are readily disappointed by the size of my closet and I thought it was big. – Sarah Jessica Parker
- Nobody likes being alone that much. I don’t go out of my way to make friends, that’s all. It just leads to disappointment.
- I think that the only reason why people hold onto memories so tight, for so long is because memories are the only things that don’t change, even when people do.
- One thing that we can determine is how we handle disappointments. -Reg Morais
- If you put in little effort and expect big returns, you will be deeply disappointed. You don’t get apples by planting lemon seeds.- Catherine Pulsifer
- Life is all about setbacks. A life lived without disappointment is a life lived in a cocoon. People have recovered from far worse setbacks. -Tony Clark
The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.– William Arthur Ward
- Ones best success comes after their greatest disappointments.- Henry Ward Beecher
- God is the only source of hope that’ll never disappoint. When we place our faith in him, he provides joy, peace, and hope that overflows. -Rick Warren
- Struggle and disappointment are necessary ingredients to success both in the present and in the future.- Britney Watkins
- Blessed is he that expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.- Benjamin Franklin
- As you work towards your goals, disappointments may slow you down, but they don’t have to keep you down.- Catherine Pulsifer
- To courageously straighten up again after our heads have been bowed by defeat, disappointment and suffering is a supreme test of character. -Wilferd Peterson
- There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.- Martin Luther King Jr.
- We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.- Jim Rohn
- Part of the challenge that comes with striving for success is how the entire journey comes with its own fair share of failures and disappointments. Rupert Johnson
- You may encounter many disappointments. Be strong. Tell yourself, “I am good enough, I will try again.” -Lailah Gifty Akita
- It is better to know and be disappointed, than to not know and always wonder. Oscar Wilde
- A lack of sleep causes stress on our bodies and will eventually lead to burn out or disappointment. -Josh Austin
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.- Beverly Sills