One of the best memories of life is when you exchange rings and kiss with someone. It’s the day when two souls are engaged to each other. Here we bring the collection of Engagement wishes which you can forward to your newly engaged friends, family member or someone close to your heart. We have handpicked amazing engagement quotes also so you won’t regret visiting this page again and again.
- I am sending all my wishes to the most beautiful couple in the world. Congratulations on your engagement. Wish you a bright and happy future.
- I am so happy for both of you. It was such a mesmerizing moment watching you both getting engaged to each other. Congratulations!
- Congratulations to Mr. Right & Ms. Perfect. You are a match made in heaven. May the years to come be filled with happiness and love.
- Wishing lots of love and happiness to a cute and wonderful couple. May you have a blessed life full of love and entertainment. Congratulations on your engagement.
- The love you share is pure and beautiful. This is my warm wish to the world’s most wonderful couple. May your love for each other eternally grow.
- Dear friend, congratulations on your engagement. May both of you stay madly in love for the rest of your lives.
- The most beautiful couple of our friend circle is engaged today. This is a beginning of your new journey. I wish you all the very best. May your life be filled with love, happiness and success.
- Congratulations on settling down. I’m really happy for you both. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond! Lots of love.
- Congratulations for your special day. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
- Happy engagement! May this brand new adventure bring lots of happy memories and fun times.
- I hope your you guys stay in love, stay happy and stay cute together even after you’re married. Happy Engagement!
Latest Engagement Wishes
- I can not express how happy I’m for you guys. You make a wonderful couple. Wish you a blessed and lovely life ahead.
- May God shower you with his grace and blessings on your new journey together. Happy engagement!
- Sending my warm wishes to world’s most amazing couple. May your love for each other grow with each passing day. Congratulations and Happy Engagement!
- May God shower his love and blessings on both of you. Wish you guys a happy and adventurous life together. Happy Engagement!
- I am so excited to see you both walk down the aisle. The love that you share is beautiful. Congratulations on your engagement!
- May your future be filled with good memories and loads of love. Happy Engagement!
The most gorgeous couple I know are finally committed to each other today. Wish you a blessed, lovely and happy life together. Congratulations and Happy Engagement!
- Wishing you all the best in life as you start your new journey. I that know you two are perfect for each other. Congratulations on your engagement!
There comes time when all we need is something classic or some famous sayings to greet our beloved people. That’s why we have also bring these engagement quotes from great people to send to your beloved one’s.
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” – Sophocles
- “There’s a big difference between falling in love with someone and falling in love with someone and getting married. Usually, after you get married, you fall in love with the person even more.” – Dave Grohl
- “The most important four words for a successful marriage: “I’ll do the dishes.” – Anonymous
- “To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up.” – Ogden Nash
- “We don’t love qualities, we love persons; sometimes by reason of their defects as well as of their qualities.” – Jacques Maritain
- “A good marriage is at least 80 percent good luck in finding the right person at the right time. The rest is trust.” – Nanette Newman
- “A long marriage is two people trying to dance a duet and two solos at the same time.” – Anne Taylor Fleming
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “I remember when I was in school, they would ask, ‘What are you going to be when you grow up?’ and then you’d have to draw a picture of it. I drew a picture of myself as a bride.” -Gwen Stefani
- “Weddings are important because they celebrate life and possibility.” – Anne Hathaway
- “I want the big drama. I always said I don’t want a wedding I want a parade.” – Star Jones
- “it is sometimes essential for a husband and a wife to quarrel—they get to know each other better.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “In my house, I’m the boss and my wife is just the decision maker.” – Woody Allen
- “Woke up in bed with a gorgeous woman, who I’m going to have lunch and the rest of my life with.” – Jason Barmer
Best Engagement Quotes
- “Marriage is getting to have a sleep over with your best friend, every single night of the week.” – Christie Cook“Wedding rings: the world’s smallest handcuffs.” – Unknown
- “A happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marries.” – Anonymous
- “I’d imagine my wedding as a fairy tale… huge, beautiful and white.” – Paris Hilton
- “To keep the fire burning brightly there’s one easy rule: Keep the two logs together, near enough to keep each other warm and far enough apart – about a finger’s breadth – for breathing room. Good fire, good marriage, same rule.” – Marnie Reed Crowell
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “A husband should tell his wife everything that he is sure she will find out, and before anyone else does.” – Thomas Robert Dewar
- “Love is a flower which turns into fruit at marriage.” – Finnish Proverb
- “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness – and call it love – true love.” – Robert Fulghum