We are taught from childhood, to have faith in God. Faith is such a thing that keeps you positive in bad times, God is such a power that you do not see but is always with you. Every person has his different faith, but everyone’s goal is the same, belief in God, worship him and keep your culture alive, ways may be different, time is not the same all the time, it keeps on changing, meanwhile your bad If the time can come, then only faith will work for you.
Faith is unquestioning belief. – Ronald Hopfer
- Send a drop of faith, with a single prayer. And God will show the way, as faith is always there.- Julie Hebert
- Faith is building on what you know is here so you can reach what you know is there.- Cullen Hightower
- “By faith, we believe God provides and we hold to the truth that He will not lie.” – Lynn R. Davis,
- And it is not just faith, mark you, which changes the situation; it is faith in what God has said.- T. Austin-Sparks
- If you will believe and stay in faith, and expect good things, you too can defy the odds. Joel Osteen
- Faith means to have trust or confidence in something, such as having faith that the sun will rise and set each day. – Chris Johnston
- God delights in answering the prayer of faith. K. P. Yohannan
- “Faith is unseen but felt, faith is strength when we feel we have none, faith is hope when all seems lost.” Catherine Pulsifer
- “The end of an honorable life is abundant and eternal life. It comes from living in faith.” Kenneth Copeland
- “May your faith be strengthened and your heart filled with joy as we celebrate our Savior’s birth.” Ray Pritchard
Faith is a very important attribute to positive thinking. -Hanif Raah
- “Faith is simply your response to the message of God’s love and grace.” Sahne Callahan
- “Don’t be afraid to step out in faith for God.” Olivia Hope
- “Otherwise without faith it becomes very difficult to keep pushing forward every day.” Darrin Wiggins
- Faith for the journey of walking with God leads to encounters with God. Bill Johnson
- Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God and by studying, you will maintain a holy life in this world. Pastor Paul Rika
- And one of the best ways to grow in faith is to share your faith. Caleb Breakey
- Faith talks in the language of God. Doubt talks in the language of man. E.W. Kenyon
- “Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.”― J.R.R. Tolkien
- Faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not to Breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
- Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death. Faith is unseen but felt, faith is strength when we feel we have none, faith is hope when all seems lost. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will all be worth it in the end.
- Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof. – Khalil Gibran
- A man of courage is also full of faith. – Marcus Tullius
You may also like: Positive Help Quotes About Helping Others
- Faith is what makes life bearable, with all its tragedies and ambiguities and sudden, startling joys. – Madeleine L’Engle
- Keep the faith, hold on. Things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
- To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible. – Thomas Aquinas
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. – Mahatma Gandhi
- The reason birds can fly and we can’t is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings. – J.M. Barrie
- Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life. – Gregory Peck
- Let your faith be bigger than your fears.
- None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith. – Paulo Coelho
- As you practice counting your blessings, you will find that your faith is being suddenly revitalized. – Robert Schuller
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. – C.S. Lewis
- Faith allows things to happen. It is the power that comes from a fearless heart. And when a fearless heart believes, miracles happen.
- Faith isn’t the ability to believe long and far into the misty future. It’s simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step. – Joni Erickson Tada
- Without faith a man can do nothing; with it all things are possible. – Sir William Osler
- Disappointments are just God’s way of saying “I have got something better”, be patient, have faith, trust God.
- Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation. – D. Elton Trueblood
- Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth.- Susan L. Taylor
- Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.- Voltaire
- Doubt is not the opposite of faith; it is one element of faith.- Paul Tillich
- If fear is cultivated it will become stronger, if faith is cultivated it will achieve mastery. – John Paul Jones
- “Never underestimate the power of Faith because when nothing seems possible, Faith makes it possible.”- Gift Gugu Mona.
- “Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one.”- A.W.Tozer.
- “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.”- Ben Carson.
- “There is never a moment when God is not in control. Relax! He’s got you covered.”- Mandy Hale
- “Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them.”- Elisabeth Elliot.
- “Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish.”- Brad Henry
- “God didn’t make a mistake when He made you. You need to see yourself as God sees you.”- Joel Osteen.
- “Don’t let life bring you down. Remember that God gives you struggles to test your faith.”- Olivia Benjamin.
- “If God called us to a task, He will then qualify us for the job.”- Jack Hyles
- “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.”- Saint Augustine.