When our beloved ones are celebrating their birthday, we pamper them with gifts, surprises and parties. These things won’t last forever! But, prayers and blessings would.. There is a saying in India, “Duwaein Kab Kaha Kam Aa Jaye Kya Pata?”. In English, it would be something like “Who knows in which phase of life these blessings would help you?”. That’s why we should also send birthday blessings to our beloved ones on their special day. Here is a collection of beautiful birthday blessings and birthday prayers, bible verses for birthdays for your friends, family members and special ones.
Birthday Blessings for Friends and Loved Ones
- Happy Birthday to my dearest friend. May God shower his love and mercy on you and bless you today and all the days of your beautiful life.
- May all of your wishes come true and you know nothing but happiness from this day onward. Wish you a very Happy Birthday Dear.
- Sending Birthday Greetings and blessings to my dearest friend. May the Lord that we serve bless you today and forever.
- Wishing a very Happy Birthday to such an amazing friend of mine. May God bless you and wrap in his mighty arms of protection forever.
- On your birthday, I pray that this special day is as awesome and fun as you are. Have a wonderful day ahead.
- Happy Birthday dear. May your life always overflow with happiness, love and joy. Enjoy the day to the fullest.
- May God protect you from all the evil and keep you happy and beautiful always. Wish you many happy returns of the day. Happy Birthday Bae.
- On the occasion of your birthday, I pray to God that he fulfill your life with joy and happiness. Keep smiling. Cheers!
- May God bless you with peace and happiness on this unique day that you celebrate. And may that divine peace and happiness follow you the rest of your life. Have a blessed and fun birthday.
- Happy Birthday to the most beautiful heart. On this occasion I have an special wish for you. And the wish is that this special day of yours and the rest of the days that follow you be filled with peace and happiness from above.
- On this extra special day, I thank God for his mercy and blessings on you and also ask for His abundant blessing upon you.
- May success always follow you and you always end up victorious in whatever you do. This is my only prayer to God for your special day. Wishing you a very very happy birthday. God Bless You.
- May God shower all his mercy and grace on you and you dive forever in the sea of happiness. Wish you a very happy birthday and blessed future.
- I ask for God’s unconditional love and blessing upon you as you celebrate the day on which you were ushered into this world. I wish you all the best in life and may you never lack.
- Finally the highly anticipated birthday has arrived. I pray that on this special occasion, God’s awesome blessing be bestowed upon your life and may you meet with success in whatever you do. Enjoy your birthday.
- The journey of life is full of ups and downs. But I pray that the God lighten up your path and show you success wherever you go. Stay blessed! Happy Birthday.
- May God give you the strength and wisdom to smoothly surmount all the challenges life brings you. Stay blessed and enjoy your day to the fullest.
- Happy birthday! May you be blessed with a long life full of nothing but happiness and peace. May you never be lonely in this life. May you always be surrounded by family and friends that love and cherish you. I wish you a joyous and blessed birthday.
- May showers of blessings fall upon you as you celebrate this very special day of your birth. Happy birthday, my dear.
- May all the plans of your enemies against you go down the drain, and may they always be put to shame, for you are a blessed one. Wishing you a birthday that is extraordinarily joyous.
- Celebrate this very exceptional day of yours with the knowledge that the almighty God is guiding and watching over you as you journey through life. Have a wonderful birthday full of memories you’ll cherish all your life.
- May good luck accompany you all your life, my dear. A blessed and splendid birthday to you.
- As I celebrate my birthday on this day, dear God, I pray that You continue going before me and leveling all the mountains in my way. May the faith I have in You grow stronger and stronger with every new day that You create. Thank you for answering my prayer.
- May you be blessed with the strength and courage to surmount every obstacle that comes your way. Happy birthday, my dearest sister.
- May God make each day of your life as beautiful and as golden as you are. May the Almighty go on to add more years of happiness and good health to your life. Happy birthday.
- Dear sister, go through life without a worry in your heart because God is in control. May you never stop receiving the favor of God in your life. Happy birthday, my love.
- Sweet sister, as you enjoy this unique day of yours, I pray that our Heavenly Father will be with you to grant you good health and strength today and every new day of your life. Happy birthday!
- May the grass that you tread on always be green, and may the sky above you always remain blue and clear. God bless you, my dear brother. Happy birthday.
- May you always be given the strength and determination to be the controller of your destiny. Happy birthday, my brother.
- May your life be rife with opportunities and happiness. May God never stop blessing and keeping you. Happy birthday.
- May you never be stagnant in one position. May God keep you moving from glory to glory every blessed day. Happy birthday, brother.
See Also : Happy Birthday Wishes for a Friend
Birthday Bible Verses
These Bible verses are perfect to send to your family members on the special occasion of their birthday. Below 15 birthday blessings from the Bible will fill their life with joy and inspiration.
- Ephesians 2:10 ~ For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. (Ephesians 2:10)
- Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)
- John 16:21 ~ A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. (John 16:21)
- Proverbs 9:11 ~ For through wisdom your days will be many, and years will be added to your life. (Proverbs 9:11)
- Psalm 16:11 ~ You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. (Psalm 16:11)
- Psalm 20:4 ~ May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. (Psalm 20:4)
- Psalm 27:4-7 ~ 4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. 5 For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. 6 Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD. 7 Hear my voice when I call, LORD; be merciful to me and answer me. (Psalm 27:4-7)
- Psalm 90:12 ~ Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. (Psalm 90:12)
- Psalm 91:11 ~ For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; (Psalm 91:11)
- Psalm 91:16 ~ With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation. (Psalm 91:16)
- Psalm 118:24 ~ The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad. (Psalm 118:24)
- Zephaniah 3:17 ~ The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17)
- Psalm 37:4-5 ~ 4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. 5 Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: (Psalm 37:4-5)
- Lamentations 3:22-23 ~ 22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23)
- Numbers 6:24-26 ~ 24 “The LORD bless you and keep you; 25 the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.” (Numbers 6:24-26)
Bookmark this page for more birthday prayers and do subscribe to WishBae‘s notifications for more uplifting words and birthday wishes.