The next generation has all the qualities to achieve success. But there is always a need of showing them the right path. Because one can only reach the top floor by following the steps. Here we bring inspirational quotes for kids. These quotes will help them look at the bright side of everything.
A kid is full of energy and has sufficient time to learn new things, when they’re growing up it’s your responsibility to fill them with courage, motivation and positiveness. Have a look at this collection and find the perfect inspirational quotes for your kid, get them printed and stick them in their study room. If you decorate their study room with positive vibes than for sure they will get inspired and work hard to fulfill your dreams and their goals.
Inspirational Quotes for Kids
- “Do a little more than you’re paid to. Give a little more than you have to. Try a little harder than you want to. Aim a little higher than you think possible, and give a lot of thanks to God for health, family, and friends.”– Art Linkletter
- “We grow great by dreams.” – Woodrow Wilson
- “Every action in our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.”– Edwin Hubbel Chapin
- “I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.” – Edward Everett Hale
- “What one can be one must be.” – Unknown
- “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so.. Get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
- “Why fit in when you were born to STAND OUT!” – Dr. Seuss
- “Have big dreams you will grow into them.” – Unknown
- “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” – E.B. White
- “Be Yourself, Everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
“Do more of what makes you awesome.”
- “A person is a person, no matter how small.” – Dr. Seuss
- “You create beauty with your attitude, your behavior and your actions. It’s all up to you.”
- “Imagine with all your mind.
Believe with all your heart.
Achieve with all your might.”
- “Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.” – Unknown
- “Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires and a touch that never hearts.” – Charles Dickens
- “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.” – Emily Dickensen
- “So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you’ll move mountains.” – Dr. Seuss
Inspirational Quotes for Children
- “To do the useful thing, to say the courageous thing, to contemplate the beautiful thing: that is enough for one man’s life.” – T.S. Eliot
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Not only must we be good, but we must also be good for something.” – Henry David Thoreau
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” – Hans Christen Andersen
- “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘The Present’.” – – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.” – Irish Proverb
- “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
- “The time is always right to do what is right.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Climb every mountain, Ford every stream, Follow every rainbow, ‘Til you find your dream.” – Sound of Music
- “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Helen Keller
- “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
Words of Encouragement for Kids
Dear kids, school time is the only time when you have lot of energy and time to learn new things. You should not waste it adopting bad habits. Invest this time in developing good habits or do thing that you like. For example, If you love painting, start learning it. But, the first thing you should keep in mind is that you have to study. Basic knowledge is always required. Schools, teachers they gonna teach you how to behave, they will help you build a better personality and help you read, write or calculate.
So, first of all pay attention to your books and than do whatever you like. It’s your life, it’s your own book! Write what you want to write in it. Always discuss to your parents about your hobbies and what you want to do in your future. They will surely help you.
A message to Parents
Dear parents, your kids are born to serve this world. Not everyone has interest in becoming an engineer, a doctor or a lawyer. There are many more opportunities. You should not force your decisions on them. Don’t be over possessive, don’t force your decisions on them. Just show them the right path and help them achieve their goals. We hope you liked our inspirational quotes for kids.
Also have a look at motivational quotes for students and don’t forget to bookmark WishBae. We’re working hard to keep it up to date and more useful for you. Keep visiting us.
You may also like:
Positive Help Quotes About Helping Others
Smile Quotes and Captions for Instagram to Boost Your Mood
Failure Quotes to Inspire You : Try Again Quotes