Here are the best Happy Holi Wishes, Greetings to send in 2018. Holi is a Hindu festival celebrated all over India. The festival signifies the victory of good over evil, the arrival of spring, end of winter, and for many a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and repair broken relationships.
Holi is celebrated in month of Phalguna, which falls between end of February and the middle of March. Holi 2018 date is 2 March, Friday. Here we bring a huge library of Holi Wishes for you. Send them to all your friends and family members and spread love.
Holi Wishes 2018
- May this Holi bring colors of success, happiness, prosperity in your life. Enjoy this colorful festival with open hearts!
- Happy Holi to one amazing friend! Every color of Holi speaks how beautiful our friendship is.
- Wishing you a Holi filled with sweet moments, colorful memories, happiness and care! Enjoy the day with your family and friends.
- Be with bright colors and joyful moments and chew the day with happiness. Happy Holi!
- Come on buddy let us rejoice and play each other with colors and
make our life colorful. Happy Color Day!
- Holi is not only about colours and sweets. It reminds of the divine and eternal love of Krishna and Radha. It also reminds one of Narashima, Prahlada and Hiranyakashyapa and thus the fact that ‘Truth and Humanity are invincible forces in the Universe’.
- Let the colours of Holi spread the message of peace and happiness. Happy Holi!
- Holi is a time to reach out with the colours of joy. It is the time to love and forgive. It is the time expresses the happiness of being loved and to be loved through colours.
- If Wishes come in Rainbow Colours, then I would send the brightest one to say Happy Holi!
- Best wishes to you for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long. Happy Holi!
- Red for love, green for prosperity, orange for success and pink for happiness. May God Bless you and your family with all these colours, Happy Holi!
- Make merry with colours on Holi and the rest of the days with the colours of love.
- A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud, a soft message is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lot of fun.
- Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi.
- Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colours!
- Just like a red rose that fills the world with beauty & fragrance’
You have made my life so beautiful by being in it. On Holi, the festival of colours & joy I wanna say thank you for all the love & smiles you’ve brought to my life.
- May God gift you all the colours of life, colours of joy, colours of happiness, colours of friendship, colours of love and all other colours you want to paint in your life. Happy Holi.
Happy Holi Messages
- Bright colours, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.
- Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colors!
- Holi is the apt time to break the ice, renew relationships and link yourself with those that you wanted to with a bit of color.
- Holi is the day to express love with colors. It is a time to show affection. All the colors that are on you are of love.
- Holi is a time to reach out with the colors of joy. It is the time to love and forgive. It is the time expresses the happiness of being loved and to be loved through colors.
- From the lanes of Mathura and Vridavana, the colors of Holi have spread all over the country. These colors also carry the message of love, brotherhood, and truth. So whenever you splash Holi colors on somebody, you give him a promise of being truthful towards him always, maintain brotherhood with him lifelong and shower him with all the possible love throughout your life.
- A splash of red I send you, a tinge of blue to cool the hue. A rush of green for warmth and rest or you and your family wishes. Happy Holi!
- Auspicious Red,
I wish you and all family members the most colorful Holi…
Holi Wishes in Hindi
No matter how better you get with foreign languages but there is something special in your mother tongue! Here are some holi wishes in Hindi for those who can’t settle down with English wishes.
- होली का यह रंग बिरंगा त्यौहार आपके जीवन को ख़ुशी, समृद्धि, अच्छे स्वास्थ्य जैसे रंगो से भर दे. होली का हार्दिक शुभकामनाये.
- जात पंथ का भेद मिटाकर, रंगों की बौछार करें. रंग बिरंगा धरती-अम्बर अपना यह त्यौहार करे. होली की बहुत बहुत शुभकामनाएं.
- विघटनकारी सोच के दानव मिल जुलकर मिटाये हम. समरसता का भाव जगाती होली चलो मनाये हम. हैप्पी होली!
- अगर शुभकामानाएं इंद्रधनुष के रंगों में आती, तो मैं आपको सबसे रंगीन वाला भेजता. होली मुबारक हो.
- होली केवल रंगों और मिठाइयों का त्यौहार नहीं. यह राधा और कृष्णा के पवित्र प्रेम की भी एक निशानी है. चलो इस त्यौहार को हसी ख़ुशी मनाएं और दुनिया में खूब सारा प्यार फैलाएं.
- मेरे प्यारे से, रंगीन मिजाज मित्र को होली की शुभकामानाएं.