Love sees no boundaries, no limits, no age and there is no bar for gender. You can fall in love with any person at any moment. Being in love with someone from same gender isn’t a crime and already so many of people are coming out as a member of LGBTQ+ community. The LGBTQ love is being celebrated worldwide as LGBT History month which provides role models, builds community, and represents a civil rights statement about the contributions of the LGBTQ+ community. Here are some LGBTQ Love Quotes to celebrate the love and LGBT Pride Month 2022.
LGBTQ Love Quotes
- The single best thing about coming out of the closet is that nobody can insult you by telling you what you’ve just told them.
- To thrive in life, you need three bones, a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.
- Being gay isn’t something you choose, but you do face choices about whether and how to discuss it.
- Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
- The only way to survive is by taking care of one another.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those that matter don’t mind.
- After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are.
- To be yourself is truly a revolutionary act, and I think more and more people should try it, because it’s gotten me a pretty cool life.
- To be nobody but yourself–in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else–means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.
- We are not what other people say we are. We are who we know ourselves to be, and we are what we love
- If I wait for someone else to validate my existence, it will mean that I’m shortchanging myself.
- You are imperfect, you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.
The things that make us different, those are our superpowers.
- Just be you, and that’s going to be so much better than wishing to be anything else.
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
- “If anyone is brave and true to themselves, it’s my gay fans. The amount of confidence and fearlessness it takes to do what maybe is not what your parents expect you to do or what society may think is different—to be brave and be different and to be yourself—is just so beautiful.”
- “What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it’s curved like a road through mountains.”
- “Openness may not completely disarm prejudice, but it’s a good place to start.”
- “I’ve never met a gay person who regretted coming out—including myself. Life at last begins to make sense when you are open and honest.”—Ian
- “If you help elect more gay people, that gives a green light to all who feel disenfranchised a green light to move forward.”
- “The next time someone asks you why LGBT Pride marches exist or why Gay Pride Month is June tell them, ‘A bisexual woman named Brenda Howard thought it should be.’”
You may also like : Top Love Quotes to Express Your Love
- “It is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist.”
- “We’re all born naked, and the rest is drag.”
- “I learned compassion from being discriminated against. Everything bad that’s ever happened to me has taught me compassion.”
- “I believe that no one should ever have to choose between a career we love and living our lives with authenticity and integrity.”
- “I’ve been embraced by a new community. That’s what happens when you’re finally honest about who you are; you find others like you.”
- “What I preach is: People fall in love with people, not gender, not looks, not whatever. What I’m in love with exists on almost a spiritual level.”
- “Being gay is a natural normal beautiful variation on being human. Period. End of subject. Therefore, any argument which says differently is an immoral supremacist one. Call it out as such…Be outraged, offended, angry and intolerant of any discussion or any one who describes you as unequal, undeserving, or unnatural for being just as you are.
- “Being born gay, black and female is not a revolutionary act. Being proud to be a gay, black female is.”
- “Stonewall represented, absolutely, the first time that the LGBT community successfully fought back and forged an organized movement and community.”
“The only queer people are those who don’t love anybody.”
- “Love him and let him love you. Do you think anything else under heaven really matters?”
- It is absolutely imperative that every human being’s freedom and human rights are respected, all over the world.”
- “I’m living by example by continuing on with my career and having a full, rich life, and I am incidentally gay.”
- “We need, in every community, a group of angelic troublemakers.”
- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.”
- “Equality means more than passing laws. The struggle is really won in the hearts and minds of the community, where it really counts.”
- “Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”
- “Our society needs to recognize the unstoppable momentum toward unequivocal civil equality for every gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender citizen of this country.”
“My silences had not protected me. Your silence will not protect you.”
- “The richness, beauty and depths of love can only be fully experienced in a climate of complete openness, honesty and vulnerability.”
- “Your judgments about another person say more about your own character than the character of the person you’re pointing a finger at.”
- “From a religious point of view, if God had thought homosexuality is a sin, he would not have created gay people.”
- “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow—this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
- “I think being gay is a blessing, and it’s something I am thankful for every single day and have been my entire adult life. I couldn’t be more proud of being gay.”
- “Personally, coming out was one of the most important things I’ve ever done, lifting from my shoulders the millstone of lies that I hadn’t even realized I was carrying.”
- “There will always be enemies. Time to stop being your own.”
- “There will not be a magic day when we wake up and it’s now okay to express ourselves publicly. We make that day by doing things publicly until it’s simply the way things are.”
- “We should indeed keep calm in the face of difference, and live our lives in a state of inclusion and wonder at the diversity of humanity.”
- “The single best thing about coming out of the closet is that nobody can insult you by telling you what you’ve just told them.”
- “So let me be clear: I’m proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me.”
- “Enabling the recognition of committed relationships is perfectly consistent with the Conservative belief that commitment underpins society. We do not seek to change marriage but to spread it.”
- “We are at the forefront of telling our own narrative. It’s not at the hands of other people who are outside the community anymore. It’s so dreamy—I just feel so blessed to have lived long enough to see this day.”
- “My empowerment comes from feeling like I have a purpose now. On my tombstone, I didn’t want the ‘Wrecking Ball’ lyrics. I wanted it to be something greater.
- “They made me feel not afraid to be different. I was blown away by people’s bravery, and courage and outspokenness, and…not bowing down to fear. That, in turn, inspired me.”
- “If a transvestite doesn’t say ‘I’m gay and I’m proud and I’m a transvestite,’ then nobody else is going to hop up there and say ‘I’m gay and I’m proud and I’m a transvestite’ for them.”