Loyalty is a quality that is found in animals as well as humans. As we know that dogs are the most loyal, loyalty is related to sacrifice and compassion. To whom a person is loyal, can sacrifice a lot even give life, any person can be loyal to his country, love, guardian, any person, master, etc. Loyalty is considered an honorable quality in any human being, a loyal person imbibes moral character in his habits, he is also fearless. Checkout these loyalty quotes that will help you make a relationship more stronger.
- “I belong to the people I love, and they belong to me—they, and the love and loyalty I give them, form my identity far more than any word or group ever could.” —Veronica Roth
- “Nothing is more noble, nothing more venerable, than loyalty.” —Cicero
- “Loyalty is a continuous phenomenon; you don’t score points for past action.” —Natasha
- “You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day by day.” —Jeffrey Gitomer
- “Be loyal and trustworthy. Do not befriend anyone who is lower than yourself in this regard.” —Confucius
- “The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.” —Mario Puzo
- “Loyalty is a characteristic trait. Those who have it, give it free of charge.” —Ellen J. Barrier
- “The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty.” —Zig Ziglar
- “Loyalty is what makes us trust, Trust is what makes us stay, Staying is what makes us love, and love is what gives us hope.” —Glenn van
- “I look for these qualities and characteristics in people. Honesty is number one, respect, and absolutely the third would have to be loyalty.” —Summer Altice
“The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.” – Steve Hall
- “The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.” —Anonymous“
- It is better to be faithful than famous.” —Theodore Roosevelt
- “Confidentiality is a virtue of the loyal, as loyalty is the virtue of faithfulness.” —Edwin Louis Cole
- “You cannot buy loyalty. You cannot buy the devotion of hearts, minds, and souls. You have to earn these things.” —Clarence Francis
- “A healthy loyalty is not passive and complacent, but active and critical.” —Harold Laski
- “True loyalty is proven not proclaimed.” —Craig Groeschel
- “My whole thing is loyalty. Loyalty over royalty; word is bond.” —Fetty Wap
- “Loyalty is my motto. When I give my word, you can trust me.” —Philippa Gregory
- “Sometimes we’re loyal to more than one thing. When there’s a conflict, we have to choose which loyalty to honor.” —Claudia Gray
- “Loyalty is the pledge of truth to oneself and others.” —Ada Velez-Boardley
- “Without loyalty there can be no love. Without loyalty, there can be no family. Without loyalty, there can be no friendship. Without loyalty, there can be no commitment to community or country.” —Eric Felten
- “As an artist your first loyalty is to your art. Unless this is the case, you’re going to be a second-rate artist.” —Margaret Atwood
“Unless you can find some sort of loyalty, you cannot find unity and peace in your active living.” —Josiah Royce
- “The greater the loyalty of a group toward the group, the greater is the motivation among the members to achieve the goals of the group, and the greater the probability that the group will achieve its goals.” —Rensis Likert
- “What I value most in my friends is loyalty.” —David Mamet
- “Trust is a big word for me. Loyalty and trust, for me, are everything. It’s the core of what I’m about and what the people around me hopefully are about. It’s a certain thing that gives you a sense of security.” —Tommy Mottola
- “Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved.” —Martin Luther
- “The whole point of loyalty was not to change: stick with those who stuck with you.” —Larry McMurtry
- “There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.” —Jennifer Aniston
- “I think a good friend, to me, is all about trust and loyalty. You don’t ever want to second-guess whether you can tell your friend something.” —Lauren Conrad
You may also like: Inspiring Quotes about Patience for Success & Mindfulness
- “Within the hearts of men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success.” —Bryant H. McGill
- “We have to recognize that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence.” —Cornel West
- “Those who don’t know the value of loyalty can never appreciate the cost of betrayal.” —Anonymous
- “A person who deserves my loyalty receives it.” —Joyce Maynard
- “Loyalty means giving me your honest opinion, whether you think I’ll like it or not.” —General Colin Powell
- “Where there is loyalty, weapons are of no use.” —Paulo Coelho
- “Loyalty to a friend is a virtue — perhaps the only virtue, the last remaining one.” —Milan Kundera
- “We are all in the same boat, in a stormy sea, and we owe each other a terrible loyalty.” —G.K. Chesterton
- “Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have.” —Ernie Banks
- “Loyalty” A strong feeling of support or allegiance.- Unknown
- “Loyalty does not have a price tag. It is something you earn and work hard for”.
- “Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence”.
- “Loyalty is Rare…If You Find It Keep It.
- “Loyalty and Honesty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success.-Taylor
“Leadership is a two-way street, loyalty up and loyalty down.” – Grace Hopper
- “Loyalty is hard to find. Trust is easy to lose. Action Speak louder than words.
- “Cheating is a choice, Not a mistake…..Loyalty is a responsibility, Not a choice…”-Unknow
- “Nothing is more attractive than Loyalty”.
- “I don’t ask much just loyalty.
- “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.
- “True loyalty takes years to build and only second to destroy”.
- “Loyalty is not won by being first. It is won by being best.”-Stefan Persson
- “One loyal friend is enough than a thousands fake ones”.
- “Loyalty to the country always .Loyalty to the Government When It deserves it.”