Being a parent is a responsibility, The relationship between uncle/aunt and nephew is more than a friend, this relationship is full of fun. Every uncle or aunt loves his nephew very much. Children are liked by all, whether they are our relatives or not, but if they are your nephew, grandson, then our love increases, the lovely words you say is a miracle, you show your love with words or with gifts, that’s why we have brought for you some special quotes that can help you show love towards your nephews. Love your nephew? Than you will surely understand the meaning of these cute nephew quotes from uncle or aunt. Do not forget to share these quotes with your grown up nephews and for the ones who are little, upload their pics on Instagram and caption the pics with a beautiful nephew quote.
- “To me, my nephew is the angel of my world. It is my absolute happiest moment whenever he smiles at me.”
“There’s never a dull moment with your nephews.
- “Watching your nephew play will bring memories of you and your siblings.
- “Shall find their heart’s desire and find despair.
- “Treasure your nephews like you would a jewel.
- “My 2-yr-old nephew learned to imitate laser beam sounds, a rite of childhood. Getting hit with a lot of imaginary beams, a rite of unclehood.”
- “What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing. It also depends on what sort of person you are.”
- “Each day with you is a blessing my dear nephew, each moment is golden, I wish you a long life with good health and abundant wealth. I love you.
- “The nephew that I know and I love, and I know in my heart.”
- “Every time I go to my nephews’ house he wishes to show me all his drawings. I know I’m biased but those things belong in a museum.”
- “Every child needs at least one adult who is irrationally crazy about him or her.
- “Having nephews takes away the responsibility of having children yourself.
- “The best aunts aren’t substitute parents, they’re co-conspirators.”
You may also like: New Born Baby Wishes : Latest Collection of Baby Shower Wishes
- “My nephew insists 93 comes after 38. Looks like I’ve found the one who allotted noida its sectors.
- Oh my cute nephew, there is no one like you! You’re the most amazing thing that have ever happened to me.
- “I like being an uncle because there’s no such thing as a deadbeat uncle.”
- “The only thing most of us love about most of our family members is that they are related to us.
- “You, know I’m the Queen’s favorite great nephew, Well, yeah I’m her only great nephew, but that’s not important.”- Richelle Mead
- “It takes a year, nephew… a full turn of the calendar, to get over losing someone.”- Annie Proulx
- “The nephew that I know and I love, and I know in my heart.”- Anna Jones
- “Every time I go to my nephews’ house he wishes to show me all his drawings. I know I’m biased but those things belong in a museum.”- James Avery
“A nephew can be your good playmate.
- “It’s so good that when you’re tired, just handing him off back to your sister.”– Tahj Mowry
- “Whoever said a penny doesn’t go far didn’t see my nephew shoot across that floor.”- Tim Allen
- “I’m not a fan of Star Wars. That is not for me. That is for my nephews. I don’t get it.”- William Friedkin
- “My nephew doesn’t even like good food; he just wants the toys.”– Julia Sawalha
- “My nephew is a manipulative and scheming. And those are his good qualities.”- Kelley Armstrong
- “I’ve had aunts and uncles who not only haven’t read my books but could hardly believe that I was a writer.”- Robert Cormier
- “Electricity can be dangerous. My nephew tried to stick a penny into a plug.”- Tim Allen
- “I feel very much like a father sometimes to my nephew but sometimes I feel like a teammate.”- Dusty Baker
- “I’m definitely going to be setting up a trust fund for my little nephew.”- Chad Michaels
- “My first nephew, he couldn’t say Auntie Nicole, so he called me Coco.”- Nikki Bella
- “It’s really important to me that my nephews can come and see my show.”- Jessie J
- “Any day spent with you, my nephew is my favorite day.”- A.A. Milne
- “I sort of like bumper cars but I don’t really go to Disneyland all that much unless if have my nephews.”- Anjelica Huston
- “I’ve had two young children close to me born into the world – my nephew and my god-daughter.”- Michael Clarke
“To me, my nephew is the angel of my world.”- Li Bingbing
- “Two brothers and a sister, my nephew… we’re a very small group.”- Cristela Alonzo
- “Every child needs at least one adult who is irrationally crazy about him or her.”- Urie Bronfenbrenner
- “I love spending time with you my nephew, and music has always bonded us.”- Jessie J
- “Dear Nephew, I love taking you to the island by bicycle or seeing the stars at night. Let’s go to coffee shops or see airplanes land at the airport.”- Andrea Hirata
- “My nephews all look at me differently now. Before, they couldn’t relate to me, and now I’m like a god.”– Ruth Buzz
- “I love spending time with my dog, my nephew and my family. I’m very family-oriented.”- Lil’ Kim
- “There’s something so great about being with your nephew.”- Tahj Mowry
- “Happiness is actually found in simple things, such as taking my nephew around.”– Andrea Hirata
- “Aunts are the ones that stand beside moms when nieces and nephews enter the world.”- Unknown.*
- “Maybe! Maybe! Maybe if your aunt had a beard, she’d be your uncle.”- Alvah Bessie.
- “Sometimes it feels like it’s just a dream that I am an uncle to you.”- Sue Wicks.
- “My Aunt’s intelligence had given me hope, and I was determined at once to know every thing in life.”– Mr. Darcy
- “I grew up in the same house as my uncle, and he was just a really great, hard-working, honest, ethical person.”- Catherine Bell
- “You can tell your uncle stuff that you could not tell your dad. That is kind of the role of an uncle.”- Dusty Baker
- “I think my uncle was probably the best and biggest influence in my life.”- Catherine Bell
- “My uncle gave me a trumpet, and I played always soulful or very direct from the gut.”- Dick Dale
- “The best aunt isn’t a substitute parent, she’s a co-conspirator.”- Daryl Gregory
- “An aunt is a safe haven for a child. Someone who will keep your secrets and is always on your side.”- Sara Sheridan