It is our desire that makes us what we are. A wrong wish could turn everything upwards down and a right desire could change the whole world for us. It is really important to learn what is right for us. Almighty God has opened so many ways or doors for us but it’s us who have to choose the correct one. If you walking the right path, you will reach the place where you have always wanted to be. But, choosing the wrong path could lead to misfortune and misery only. Another thing that plays a vital role in selection of our path is, what we actually want! If you want a life full of happiness, satisfaction, you will choose a correct path. But in greed of more, you might fall on the wrong track that could mess up everything. Today we are here with a handpicked collection of Quotes About Going After What You Want. That will not only motivate you but also help you in choosing what is right for you.
Quotes About Going After What You Want
- First simple rule in life: If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it.
- It’s through curiosity and looking at opportunities in new ways that we’ve always mapped our path.
- You don’t get what you want. You get what you work for.
- When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- How badly you want something dictates how hard you’ll work at it.
The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do
- Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
- Find your motivation to get fit! Follow us on Pinterest and be inspired by our workout plans, nutrition tips, motivational quotes and more!
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
- A year from now you may wish you had started today.
- It always seems impossible until it is done.
- You need lofty goals. Then cement it with a great work ethic.
- You don’t deserve anything. Work for what you want.
- Being happy never goes out of style.
- My personal goals are to be happy, healthy and to be surrounded by loved ones.
- There’s nothing better than achieving your goals, whatever they might be.
- Show me a person who has never made a mistake and I’ll show you someone who has never achieved much.
- Change is a great and horrible thing, and people love it or hate it at the same time. Without change, however, you just don’t move.
- Man maintains his balance, poise, and sense of security only as he is moving forward.
- Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
- In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.
- When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
- I am always more interested in what I am about to do than what I have already done
- you are more capable of affecting change than you think
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
- To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
- The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.
- Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.
- Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
- All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move.
- You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for.
- Everybody has talent, it’s just a matter of moving around until you’ve discovered what it is.
The only person who is going to give you security and the life
you want is you.
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
- Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.
- If your world doesn’t allow you to dream, move to one where you can.
- People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.
- Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.
If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal.
You may also like:
Positive and Powerful Manifestation Quotes to Achieve Your Goals
Inspiring Ambition Quotes to Help You Achieve Goals
Motivational Quotes About Dreams and Goals