Find the best retirement wishes for people you care about. It is so normal to get attached with people working around us. When they quit job or get retired we miss them and it’s so natural. Why not miss someone with whom we used to share some happy moments while boss was away. Colleagues become friends easily. Age doesn’t matter when you’re working together. You just get connected to each other.
When they get retired, we miss them and surely nobody can replace some special people. So, here we present retirement messages for those who touched your heart. All the retirement wishes are written by our heart filled with love and emotions.
Best Retirement Wishes
- Congratulations! Now you won’t have to bear our stupid boss. I’m so glad to hear about your retirement but you’ll always be missed. You’re a good friend of mine. Stay in touch!
- Nobody can take your place. We’re all really going to miss one of our good friend. Hope you enjoy every moment of your retirement. Best wishes!
- Your guidance and encouragement have helped me and so many other coworkers thrive in a very competitive environment, and we’ve been so fortunate to have your expertise to rely on. You’ll be missed, but I know your retirement is the right thing at this time. May the next phase of your life bring you all that you seek and more.
- Just wanted to say that I found so many of your ideas inspiring. It’s hard to imagine our workplace without you! I hope retirement brings you the chance to do whatever it is that you always wanted to do but didn’t get to. All the best!
- To say you will be missed seems like such an understatement. You are one of those rare people who instantly became a friend instead of “just” a coworker. There are no words to truly reflect how much we will miss working with you. Not to worry, though, I’ll stalk you on FaceBook. Now, get out there and show the world just how much fun is possible.
- It has been a joy to work with someone so passionate, calm and professional all at the same time. While I’ve only had the chance to work with you briefly, it’s clear that your dedication to our customers has made a huge positive impact on our company. I hope retirement brings you wonderful things. You will be greatly missed.
- You have been so wonderful to work with—so many brilliant and creative ideas and suggestions that I’ve lost track – and you will be sorely missed. It has been an honor and a privilege to work with you. You’re also a wonderful friend and I appreciate your friendship and caring more than I can say. Our friendship, which is near and dear to my heart, will continue, I know.
- Remember the time when I first joined the company? I am like a wide-eyed child in a big unknown world. If you were not there I don’t think I will make it. You guided me through and taught me the ropes. We have our share of failures and triumphs, of fun and laughter, of hard work and teamwork. I could not imagine going to the office and see your desk empty. It makes me sad for I will not see you as often anymore, but happy that you have finally achieved your well-deserved retirement. I wish you all the best in your new adventure ahead. Congratulations!
- Cheers to your well-earned retirement! The contributions that you have imparted the company are invaluable. You are one of the foundations of this company’s success! Congratulations!
- Retiring does not mean that we will lose touch. I will keep you posted on the latest gossip so make a daily check on your email or better yet, let’s have dinner once in a while. I will miss you! Congratulations on your richly deserved retirement!
- A grand vacation to Europe or South East Asia, golfing as much as you want, visits to your loved ones and indulging in your hobbies – these are the things that I wish for your well-merited retirement. Congratulations!
- You will not miss any game of your favorite league. You can even watch the game live as much as you want! Enjoy your well-deserved retirement! Do not forget to take me with you.
- Enjoy your unlimited weekends! You can stay in your pajamas all-day-long, stay in bed as much as you want and stay at home without getting any calls from work. Congratulations on your retirement!
- Retirement is not the end. It is the beginning of the next chapter in your life.
- As in all successful ventures, the foundation of a good retirement is planning.
- There is a whole new kind of life ahead, full of experiences just waiting to happen. Some call it retirement. I call it bliss.
– Betty Sullivan
- There are so many other interesting ways to spend your time. I feel like early retirement is a gift, but it’s such an incredible gift. It’s a gift I need to use.
– Martha Felt-Bardo
- Retirement means doing whatever I want to do. It means choice.
– Dianne Nahirny
- I work harder now that I have retired from corporate life, than when I actually worked, but I love it.
– Catherine Pulsifer
- Retirement, a time to do what you want to do, when you want to do it, where you want to do it, and, how you want to do it.
– Catherine Pulsifer
- Retire from work, but not from life.
– M.K. Soni
- The key to retirement is to find joy in the little things.
– Susan Miller
- I’m not just retiring from the company, I’m also retiring from my stress, my commute, my alarm clock, and my iron.
– Hartman Jule
- Don’t simply retire from something: have something to retire to.
– Harry Emerson Fosdick
- There is life after retirement, and it is better.
– Catherine Pulsifer
- The question isn’t at what age I want to retire, it’s at what income.
– George Foreman
Funny Retirement Wishes
Here are some funny retirement wishes that would surely make your friend lough out loud! But yeah, always think before sending these funny messages to someone because they might hurt their sentiments.
- Retirement takes all the meaning out of weekends.
- The money is no better in retirement, but the hours are.
- He who laughs last at the boss’s jokes probably isn’t far from retirement.
- Retirement: When you quit working just before your heart does.
- One of the problems with retirement is that it gives you more time to read about all the problems of retirement.
- Don’t worry about having enough money after retirement. You only need a lot of money if you plan on living a long time.
- Lucky you, no more Mondays for you.
- Think about the millions you have earned over the years for your company in your career; then ask yourself why you weren’t able to retire sooner.
- The best time to begin thinking about your retirement is before your boss does.
- Retirement: World’s longest coffee break.
- I Congratulate on being tired and retired.
- We Congratulate on extending your weekend by 5 days.
- Let’s Congratulate on your retirement. Now you have more time to work on everything that you’ve been putting off for so long.
- Congratulations, you were tired so you retired.
Happy Retirement Sayings
Some coworkers become part of our family and friend circle. Here are happy retirement sayings to send to them when they’re getting retired from their job.
- Some people just know how to bring out the best in others. You are this type of coworker! Thank you for everything you did. Good bye and good luck!
- Now as you retire, we are missing our great colleague at work. Wishing you a stress-free life full of success and happiness!
- A successful team is a group of many hands but of one mind. We were glad to work with a boss like you and wish you a happy retirement!
- Your life’s work has made a difference! Knowing that have a relaxing retirement.
- Wishing a very special person a fulfilling retirement. May your new journey to be filled with joy!
- You made this a great place to work! We will miss your smiling face, and hope that you’ll visit us when you have time. Farewell partner!
- Thanks for making our work life much easier and funny. Now you can unwind your mind and spend some time with your family and best friends. May you get the best of everything in life.
- You were the best co-worker anyone could ever wish for! I’m sure you will meet new challenges with your usual optimism. You will certainly be missed here.
- As your career comes to an end, please know that your influence carries on. Countless lives have been impacted through the knowledge you have imparted. Hoping your retirement is everything you ever dreamed it could be.
- You have done a super job at the company. Thanks for everything. Hope you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement. You will be missed, but never forgotten.
- Retirement adds 5 days to your weekend! Enjoy it!
- Thank you for all of your dedication. Now you can relax and enjoy the scenery around you!
You may also like: Travel Quotes to Inspire Wanderlust and for Instagram Captions