Everyone Loves to Read Horror Stories and Watch Scary Movie, Shows. Whether ghosts exist or not is always a question and will be. But anyone who has experienced them is quite frightening. Anyone who has not experienced it, considers these things to be baseless. Everyone has experienced the fear that comes at night when strange sounds come from a dark room. Everyone has a different view of ghosts, some people believe that after death, the soul comes out of the body, which may keep wandering, and some believe that the body is just a group of bones and muscles, which works stop after death. Whatever your opinion is these scary quotes and captions for Instagram will surely frighten you off!
Scary Quotes and Captions
- Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice.
- Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble.
- Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end.
- You don’t want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
- Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
- By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore.
- Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,’ I said, ‘art sure no craven, Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore.
- Despite my ghoulish reputation, I really have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk.
- I laugh maniacally, then take a deep breath and touch my chest – expecting a heart to be thumping quickly, impatiently, but there’s nothing there, not even a beat.
- Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make!
- Full circle. A new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.
“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.”
- We ask only to be reassured about the noises in the cellar And the window that should not have been open.
- There are horrors beyond life’s edge that we do not suspect, and once in a while man’s evil prying calls them just within our range.
- Last night I saw upon the stair, A little man who wasn’t there, He wasn’t there again today Oh, how I wish he’d go away…
- The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door…
- Naughty John, Naughty John, does his work with his apron on. Cuts your throat and takes your bones, sells ’em off for a coupla stones.
- I am like a small creature swallowed whole by a monster, she thought, and the monster feels my tiny little movements inside.
- Blood is really warm, it’s like drinking hot chocolate but with more screaming.
- We all float down here… you’ll float too.
- When there’s no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
- Save your tears. I’ll reap your sorrow slowly. I have centuries to discover the things that make you whimper.
- One, two, Freddy’s coming for you Three, four, better lock your door Five, six, grab your crucifix Seven, eight, gonna stay up late Nine, ten, never sleep again.
- Be afraid. Be very afraid.
- A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
- Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions.
- Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
- And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched.
You may also like: Famous Ninja Quotes and Sayings
- Maybe everybody in the whole damn world is scared of each other.
- Oh, monsters are scared,” said Lettie. “That’s why they’re monsters.
- Don’t be afraid of being scared. To be afraid is a sign of common sense. Only complete idiots are not afraid of anything.
- Don’t be scared. Don’t let them see.
- It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.
- It’s like the smarter you are, the more things can scare you.
- I’m going to die whatever you do, but I’m not afraid.
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
- Scary with you is better than scary without you
- I have always been afraid… Always been pretending to follow you closely, always been pretending to sharpen my teeth, when the truth is, I am … scared to death just treading on your shadow.
- Ain’t many guys travel around together,” he mused. “I don’t know why. Maybe everybody in the whole damn world is scared of each other.
- I am not afraid to die; I am only afraid of saying goodbye to you forever.
- Just because you’re scarred for life doesn’t mean you should be scared to live.
- Bad things happen whether you’re scared or not, so you might as well not bother being scared. It’s a waste of time.
- It’s okay to be crazy and scared and brave at the same time!
- If you don’t learn how to be scared, you’ll never really learn how to be brave.
- Have we ever thought that being lost is our destination?
“When you’re scared, you stay as you are!”
- Because once you’re afraid of one thing, you can get scared of a lot of stuff.
- You only feel powerless because your fear has given your power to the object of your fear. Once you realise this, you can claim it back.
- There are times when all I can think about is murdering someone.
Sometimes, the things you see in the shadows are more than just shadows.
- Delicate things are not as easy to break as you may think.
- Pull back my carpets if you dare! Just keep in mind that you’re likely to find something you may not want to see|
- It was July when the dogs began to disappear from the neighborhood. About a week later, people began to go missing.
- I’ve tried to take my own life 73 times. Every time was a failure. And messy.
- Something was scratching the other side of my pillow all night long.
- The smile she gave me wasn’t one from mother to child: it was one from predator to prey
- I wish to organize the first serial killer convention. What do I need to do?
- (To a gun store clerk) I need to buy a rifle and one bullet.
- Razors have so many interesting uses.
- “We shall see that at which dogs howl in the dark and that at which cats prick up their ears after midnight.”
- My hope is that one day I will be able to say, “I’ve killed a chicken.”
- Even a baby can be dangerous when given a sharp scalpel.
You may also like: