No matter what you do, no matter how far you go in a relationship or in anything. You must care about your self respect. If you can’t love yourself than you can’t love anybody else and if you have no self respect, than nobody would respect you. Below are most beautiful and inspiring self respect and self quotes.
Self Respect Quotes
- Self-respect knows no considerations.
- You are blessed and highly favored. — Les Brown
- Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. — M. Scott Peck
- Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on. — Maxwell Maltz
- Self-respect is the fruit of discipline the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.
- I’m learning to love myself. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
- Love yourself first, because that’s who you’ll be spending the rest of your life with.
- Self-respect is something that can’t be killed.
- Never violate the sacredness of your individual self-respect.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.
To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance. — Oscar Wilde
- He that respects himself is safe from others. He wears a coat of mail that none can pierce.
- Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have. — Brian Tracy
- It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. — Sir Edmund Hillary
- Ego is negative but self-respect is positive.
- The opinion which other people have is their problem, not yours.
- They cannot take away our self- respect if we do not give it to them.
- Respect is not imposed nor begged. It’s earned and offered.
- When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.
- A self-respecting woman is like the Sword in the stone, only a very special man can pull her.
- Cutting people out of my life, does not mean I hate them, it simply means I respect me.
- Happiness blooms in the presence of self-respect and the absence of ego.
- Self love, Self respect, Self worth. There is a reason they all start with “Self”, You cannot find them in anyone else.
- Do not tolerate disrespect, not even from yourself.
- To free us from the expectations of others, to give us back to ourselves – there lies the great, the singular power of self-respect.
Self Love Quotes
God created you as you are. Learn to love it. Learn to live it.
- Our self-respect tracks our choices. Every time we act in harmony with our authentic self and our heart, we earn our respect. It is that simple. Every choice matters. — Dan Coppersmith
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. — Lucille Ball
- You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.
- Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity. — Andre Gide
- I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love, I will keep my respect.
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. — Norman Vincent Peale
See Also : These 51 Funny Motivational Quotes will Brighten Your Day
- Love yourself and love those around you. Take care of yourself and take care of those around you. Lead by example. Give love. Be a part of everything that is great in the world, and in turn there is more love and greatness in the world! Change the world! — Jeffrey I. Moore
- When you adopt the viewpoint that there is nothing that exists that is not part of you, that there is no one who exists who is not part of you, that any judgment you make is self-judgment, that any criticism you level is self-criticism, you will wisely extend to yourself an unconditional love that will be the light of the world. — Harry Palmer
Be yourself. There is no one better.
- Eat like you love yourself. Move like you love yourself. Speak like you love yourself. Act like you love yourself.
- Doing great to yourself is an another kind of respect.
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. — Buddha
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. — Oprah
- Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. — Helen Keller
- Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. — Peter T. McIntyre
- You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it. — Dr. Robert Anthony
- To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now. — Alan Cohen
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. — Thomas Jefferson
- Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self.
- Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
- Carry yourself like a Queen and you’ll get your King.
You may also like:
Top 23 Steve Jobs Quotes on Innovation
Be Yourself Quotes and Captions for Instagram