“Snake” is an animal of the vertebrate reptile class. It is found both on land and in aquatic regions. Its body is like a long rope, which is completely covered with scales. Snakes don’t have legs. It moves with the help of clocks present in the lower part. Snakes do not even have ears, but they have an internal sound system. Instead of the eardrum, they have a very small internal bone, which is extremely sensitive. The sound first receives the skin through the ground and then reaches the bone near the brain through the arteries. When sound comes from the air, the sound is heard via vibrations in the skeleton of the brain. Its eyes do not have eyelids, they are always open. Snakes are both venomous and non-venomous. Keeping in view his structure behavior and his habits, some snake quotes have been written which are listed below.
- “Life feels like a game of Snakes and Ladders, but without any ladders.”- David Moody.
- “For every snake, there is a ladder; for every ladder,a snake.”- Salman Rushdie.
- “I’m a tiger when I want love, but I’m a snake if we disagree.”- Jethro Tull.
- I am like a snake who has already bitten. I retreat from a direct battle while knowing the slow effect of the poison.- Anais Nin
- Like the snake sheds its skin living for a while in another one, man strips himself from opinions gathered up until a certain age, developing others.- Mariana Fulger
- Not all the snakes are poisonous and not all the poisons are deadly! Keep this in mind when bitten.- Mehmet Murat ildan
- Snakes have no arms. That’s why they don’t wear vests.- Steven Wright
- The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes.- Friedrich Nietzsche
- Even snakes are afraid of snakes.- Steven Wright
Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.- Chanakya
- For every snake, there is a ladder; for every ladder, a snake.- Salman Rushdie
- Hot weather brings out snakes and slaveholders, and I like one class of the venomous creatures as little as I do the other.- Harriet Ann Jacobs
- Just as a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past over and over again.- Gautama Buddha
- When the snake decided to go straight, he didn’t get anywhere.- William Stafford
- A snake will always be a snake, even if you put a chain around its neck and try to make it walk upright.- Lisa Alther
- The snake will always bite back.- Jake Roberts
- The snake stood up for evil in the Garden.- Robert Frost
- The crookedness of the serpent is still straight enough to slide through the snake hole.– Abraham Verghese
- “Snake’s poison is life to the snake; it is in relation to man that it means death.” – Rumi
- “When the snake is in the house, one need not discuss the matter at length.”
- “A man does not run among thorns for no reason; either he is chasing a snake or a snake is chasing him.”
- “A snake deserves no pity.”
The snakes have their place in the agricultural economy of the village, but our villagers do not seem realize it.- Mahatma Gandhi
- “Use your enemy’s hand to catch a snake.”
- “If you want to kill a snake, chop off its head.”
- “Look before you leap, For snakes among sweet flowers do creep.”
- “When you chop off a snake’s head all you are left with is a piece of rope.”
- “When a woman teams up with a snake a moral storm threatens somewhere.” – Stacy Schiff
- “The snake produces poison in its body to poison its enemies! But man is a strange snake; he produces poison in his mind to poison his fellow men!”-Mehmet Murat ldan
- I could never date a guy with a pet snake. Genesis Rodriguez
You may also like : Past Quotes That Remind Us Past is Just a Forgotten Tale
- In neurotics, worm phobias are usually found as well as snake phobias. Karl Abraham
- A snake knows more about what is happening around than any other creature, because it has no ears to listen to gossip only direct perception.-Jaggi Vasudev
- In addition, the body of a snake also resembles those marks with a stylus, brush, or pen that make up our letters.”- Boria Sax.
- “The snake stood up for evil in the Garden.” – Robert Frost.
- “Truth is as straight as an arrow, while a lie swivels like a snake.”- Suzy Kassem.
- “Fear is a tyrant and a despot, more terrible than the rack, more potent than the snake.”- Edgar Wallace.
- “I have a paralyzing fear of snakes.”- Kate Upton.
“Snakes hide in grass, people behind their lies.” – Nopain
- “He knows what you were born, not who you are.”- Nagini,
- “I don’t need to bite to fight!”- Viper
- “Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.”- W. C. Fields.
- “Well, yeah, you listen to a talking snake and there’s gonna be trouble.” Mike Mignola.
- “When you see a snake, never mind where he came from.”- William Gurney Benham.
- “The snake grins through his fangs, admiring Eve’s playacting.”- David Mitchell.
- “When you’re a snake charmer, you’re gonna get bit.”- LaVar Ball.
- “Were you always such a snake… or did you grow into what you are?”- Dean Koontz
- “Snakes can have dozens of young at a time, and so they are often symbols of fertility.”- Boria Sax.
- “The world of men is dreaming, it has gone mad in its sleep, and a snake is strangling it, but it can’t wake up.”- D. H. Lawrence.
- “Your life is like this snake’s coils. No matter how many turns it makes, you’ll end up back where you belong. With me.”- Maria V. Snyder.