The most valuable thing we can give to a person other than time is our trust. However, if someone ever betrays us, it becomes more difficult for us to trust someone. Sometimes trust takes years to build and it can be broken in a matter of seconds. A lie, a rumor, or a suspicion can destroy a person’s ability to trust another person again. It is certainly wise to be cautious about one’s true intentions, and the best thing to do is to learn from our mistakes. But to protect us from future betrayals, we have to doubt, but how much? But we don’t have to push someone away at the same time because some people are really nice? This is a question that will probably never be answered. All we can do is accept the fact that some people will deceive us. But it is not the same for everyone – there are still some people worthy of your trust, you just have to pay attention. Learn to trust yourself and your instincts first and you will be better able to choose your kind of person. Given below are some Trust Quotes which you will like very much and that proves trust is everything.
- A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt in every truth expressed.
- No matter how honest they were to you, a single lie is enough to break your trust, forever.
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once. – William Shakespeare
- Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.
- “It was a mistake,” you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you. – David Levithan
Trust starts with truth and ends with truth.
- Trust is built when someone is vulnerable and not taken advantage of. – Bob Vanourek
- Trusting is hard. Knowing who to trust, even harder.
- After all, damn it, what does being in love mean if you can’t trust a person. – Evelyn Waugh
- I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
- Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. – Stephen R. Covey
- There are two reasons why we don’t trust people. First- we don’t know them. Second- we know them.
- If you give your trust to a person who does not deserve it, you actually give him the power to destroy you.- khaled saad
- I do not trust words. I even question actions. But I never doubt patterns.
- You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment unless you trust enough. – Frank Crane
- I’m a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.
- Love all, trust a few. – William Shakespeare
You may also like: Trust The Process Quotes and Captions for Instagram
- Never trust someone who lies to you. Never lie to someone who trusts you. – Mandy
- When you fully trust someone without any doubt, you finally get one of two results: a person for life or a lesson for life.
- Behind every untrusting girl is a boy who taught her to be that way…
- Tell a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.
- The worst part about being lied to is knowing that you weren’t worth the truth. – Mishaela
- Trust is like an eraser; it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake.
- It takes two people to make a lie work: the person who tells it, and the one who believes it. – Jodi Picoult
- Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
- There are only two types of people that tell the truth, the drunk and the angry…
- My love is unconditional. My trust and my respect are not.
- A liar will always be a liar. They will only get better at it.
- Stop asking me to trust you while I’m still coughing up water from the last time you let me drown.
The Less You Truast, The Less You Get Hurt.
- When you start to wonder whether you can trust someone or not, that is when you already know you don’t.
- I never hide the truth; I just don’t tell them.
- Don’t trust everything you see. Even salt looks like sugar.
- The fundamental glue that holds any relationship together… is trust.
- Trusting you is my decision. Proving me right is your choice.
- Trust is like a paper, once it’s crumpled it can’t be perfect again.
- Relationships are about trust. If you have to play detective, then it’s time to move on.
- The best proof of love is trust. – Joyce Brothers
- Trust only Movement. Life happens at the level of events, not words.
- “I love you” is far different from “I trust you” – Shelaxai
- To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.
- Never trust a man who speaks well of everybody. – John Churton Collins
- Never trust a man who has never been punched in the face. He speaks well for everyone; you don’t know who he truly hates, and who he loves.
- And truly it is! Lovers can betray, however, a truly trusted individual will never.
- Even though love and trust are both synonymous with each other; both of them are completely different.
Don’t trust words, always trust actions.
- Where there exists trust, there exists love.
- Fair enough. You are not Sherlock Holmes. Don’t try to save a relationship by playing detective, move on.
- You can force someone to keep your trust. It is ultimately their choice to prove you right or to deceive you.
- Don’t believe, until and unless you have tested and tried it. If not, you will fail badly.
- Not revealing all your truths is one of the best things you could ever do. Most successful know and follow this rule.
- If you trust someone, you will blindly open up to them, instead of thinking about if they can be trusted or not.
- The less you open yourself up to people, the less likely it is for them to harm/cheat you.
- A compelling quote for someone who deceived you badly. I would rather keep this quote to be used in extreme situations than to use it every-time someone cheats on me.
- As William Shakespeare said, you should never trust a liar again. Forgive them, but don’t trust them.
- And they should never be unconditional, or else, you will be hurt badly.
- Whenever you trust someone completely, you are basically giving them all the powers to use against you. Be careful with whom you trust.
- The one who lied, and the one who believes it, are both responsible for the result. So, instead of blaming him/her, just take a moment to reflect where did you fell short.
- The more you lie, the less you will be trusted. Often, just a few instances of being lied to is enough to break someone’s heart forever.
- Not just a girl, but boys are cheated as well. It is just a well-known fact that boys don’t exaggerate things as much as women do.
- You don’t lose anything in life! You either win, or you pay for a lesson. Keep the lesson in your mind, and play it better next time.
- Breaking the trust of somebody who believes in us, is one of the worst things you could ever do. Even if they forgive you later, you will never get the same person back.
- Don’t trust blindly; you never know the intentions behind that cute face.
- Nobody forces you to trust them, and if someone does; you should probably know that they are lying and are not worth believing.
- Cheat me once, shame on YOU! Cheat me twice, Shame on ME!
- You only get what you give. If you trust someone, they will surely return it. However, do keep in mind that this does not happen every time, so know the game well.
- Very true! True to the core. Everyone mostly deals with people whom we can neither trust, nor we can classify them as “Untrustable.”
You may also like:
Jim Carrey Quotes About Life, Success, Money and Perception
Bob Marley Quotes on Love, Life and Money
Burnout Quotes and Captions for Instagram 2023
When Someone Doesn’t Trust You For No Reason Quotes