Everyone likes to be with loved ones, but sometimes we have to go away from them or they may have to go away from us, at that time we miss them a lot and the lack of them is very troubling, which hurts you. You might not be quite happy with the return of someone you don’t like, but the one you love like your brother, sister. Mum, Papa, Friend or anyone who has returned from a trip or after completing his their , they have returned after a long time. Then you will definitely be happy to meet them. If you are looking for some Welcome back quotes to greet them and express your feeling with them, then you have come to the right site, you will find the best welcome back quotes below.
Welcome Back Quotes
- Everywhere I go, I hear ‘Welcome back.’ But everywhere I have been, I have always been with myself. I’m with myself now more than ever. It’s funny people say ‘Welcome back’ when I haven’t gone anywhere. – Ricky Williams
- Do not let the trappings of a long, relaxing holiday cause you to veer off the path to changing lives with your amazing work. Welcome back, and I look forward to working with you.
Welcome home my dear, you arrive.
- Returning to work with great energy might seem to many a minor feat, but it’s a clear indication of a professional who’s hungry for success. I welcome you back and wish you all the best.
- Pictures are priceless memories of past times with friends.
- It’s great to have you back
- A smile is a universal welcome. “
- “Sometimes, challenges and struggles are exactly what we need in our lives…May you welcome every effort, every struggle, and every challenge…May you open your wings and fly!”
- “You are as welcome as the flowers in May.”
- All of our staff is happy that you are back we miss you when you were gone and we are happy that you are going to join again. Welcome back, dear!
- Whoever has traveled life’s dull round, Where’er his stages may have been, May sigh to think he still has found The warmest welcome, at an inn. – William Shenstone
- I don’t know if you remember me, but I used to work here in the factory.” Were you one of those despicable spies who every day tried to steal my life’s work and sell it to those paraseeded cop cat, candy-making cads?” No sir!” Then wonderful, welcome back! – Johnny Depp
- As a youngster, I used to try to pick up any bits of wisdom about the guitar I could. It’s not like now where you have books and books about every aspect of anything. Any little pearl of wisdom was welcome back then. – Johnny Marr
- “I’m happy to be back at work” is indeed the last thing anyone wants to say until they realize that they’ve been promoted with a pay raise. Congratulations, and welcome back!
- Sometimes we must choose between the luxuries of life and the tough work that changes the world. As you resume, I urge you to choose the latter. Welcome back, and good luck.
- Who would have thought that all the merrymaking would come to an end? Surely, it does. But, if you give this work to you’re all, you can make the next holiday even bigger. Welcome back to the real hustle.
- Life must be able to do difficult stuff because most good things don’t come easy. I commend your difficult work of coming to the office today and wish you all the best. Welcome back!
- Forgive yourself and welcome love back into your life.
- It’s folks like you who make tough choices in life who turn the world around. Please know that I’m glad to have you back here at work. Here is to even greater works with you.
- Your kids waited for your fatherly touch. Your dog waited for your friendly touch. But I, your wife waited for your romantic touch. Welcome home to the husband who has a magical touch.
- “Welcome the challenges. Look for the opportunities in every situation to learn and grow in wisdom.” — Brian Tracy
- “Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms.” — Che Guevara
- “We must welcome the future, remembering that soon it will be the past; and we must respect the past, remembering that it was once all that was humanly possible.”
You may also like: Inspiring Quotes about Comeback to Help You Bounce Back
- The kids missed their father who put them to sleep every night. I missed my husband who never let me sleep at night. I love you, welcome back.
- Everyone in the house hates your overseas business trips. Your son hates it because doesn’t have anyone to play with and your wife hates it pretty much because of the same reason. Welcome back, hubby.
- I’m sure that you’ve had a relaxing break in these few weeks. Now I encourage you to seize this opportunity to make yourself the most indispensable worker your office has ever known. Welcome back.
- Friends reunion is nothing less than a heaven. All these welcome back quotes for friends show the worth of this union.
- Friends are necessary for life because they accept you as you are.
- “Welcome back to the city. I hope you enjoyed your vacation and didn’t end up with too much of a sunburn. We definitely must meet up soon to go over your vacation photos!”
- Now that you are back, the steely cold walls of our house will finally feel like the warm and loving walls of a home. Welcome back home honey.
- Even distance was unable to weaken our bond. Welcome back!
- Wao I just heard the news of your coming back and I am really happy that those beautiful days will be back. Welcome back, dear.
- That rich guy you’ve been seeing must have put you down. Welcome back baby, to the poor side of town.
It sucks without a friend like you. Thank God, you are back!
- Welcome back, my cheeky wee monkeys. – Craig Ferguson
- It’s funny, people say ‘Welcome back’ when I haven’t gone anywhere. – Ricky Williams
- We’re so excited to see you. We don’t know whether to pee on the floor or tear up the couch.
- with myself now more than ever. It’s funny people say ‘Welcome back’ when I haven’t gone anywhere. – Ricky Williams
- The more we feel concerned for others and seek their well-being, the more friends we will have and the more welcome we will feel.”
- “Welcome those big, sticky, complicated problems. In them are your most powerful opportunities.”
- “So, you are very welcome to our house. It must appear in other ways than words, Therefore, I scant this breathing courtesy.”
- Confusion is the welcome mat at the door of creativity.”
- “The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience.”
- “Welcome to the free world. We give people the power to choose. They can even choose the wrong thing. Beautiful, isn’t it?”
- My life was not the same without you. Good to have you back with me.
You coming back completes my world. Welcome back!
- No matter how far we may wander from the Lord’s perfect will for our lives, we are always welcome back.
- “Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air, and you.” — Langston Hughes
- “Kindness is always fashionable, and always welcome.” — Amelia Barr
- “The poor dog, in life the firmest friend, The first to welcome, foremost to defend.” — Lord Byron
- “Welcome the present moment as if you had invited it. Why? Because it is all we ever have.” — Pema Chodron
- “There is little in life so reassuring as a genuine welcome.” — Robin Hobb
- Hooray, welcome back to work! All you have to do today is survive. No long meetings, strategizing, or anything — just survive. Cheers!
- Welcome those big, sticky, complicated problems. In them are your most powerful opportunities.” — Ralph Marston
- parcel of you in just a few weeks. Welcome back, folks.
- Let’s hope and pray that the work here will be worth leaving your chocolate chip cookies and vanilla fudges for. Be positive. I missed you, and welcome back!
- Welcome back! Perhaps today is the day to neutralize lethargy, fatigue, lack of focus, and all the other vacation-induced, unproductive stuff before they do you. Let’s get to work!
You may also like: