Merry Christmas! Here is another wonderful and magical Holiday. Prepare yourself to have lots of fun and greet your beloved one’s. Christmas is a widely celebrated festival and we greet each other by saying Merry Christmas Greetings. Elders are busy greeting each other while children are busy making their list of toys to ask from Santa. The festival of Christmas brings light, hope and joy to our lives. Let’s spread the cheer by wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.
Below are the top Merry Christmas Greetings Wishes Messages of year 2018 that you would love to send to your friends and family. Wish your college mates, your relatives and neighbors Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Merry Christmas Greetings Wishes for your loved ones
- Wish you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! Trust me, I did not just sent a message but I’ve also sent warm wishes, sweets and surprise gifts with Santa Claus for you.
- May this festive season bring tremendous amount of joy and happiness in your life. Merry Christmas!
- Wish you all the happiness and a wonderful Christmas time. Enjoy this amazing day with your family and friends!
- A gift of happiness, a gift of joy and gift of love. May all these be yours on Christmas.
- Merry Christmas! May your heart and home be filled with joy and happiness.
- Dear friend, sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and earnest wishes for the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas filled with lights, songs and cheer. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you.
- I wish Santa brings you love, joy, never ending happiness and success this Christmas.
- May you and your family have a blessed and prosperous Happy New Year and yeah wish you a Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is not only about having fun, buying new clothes and preparing sweets. It’s about spreading love to everyone you meet and you care about. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! May the birth of our savior Jesus Christ bring lot’s of happiness, joy and success to you and your family.
- The babe of Bethlehem was born today. May His peace, love and serenity descend upon you and remain with you forever and ever! Wishing you a blessed and a holy Christmas!
- I hope all your wishes come true this year. Wish you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity but above all this I wish u love this Christmas.
- May you have a fresh and bright new year! Wishing you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Holidays are coming and we might get busy with things. So, I wish you happy holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance!
- Don’t get too scared if a fat dude in red shows up at your door step and tries to wrap you up in gift paper. He is Santa Claus and he’s going to simply send you to me, cause I added you to my wish-list this Christmas. Happy Xmas day to you!
- Christmas spells out love, hope and joy. Pass it on to everyone you love and care about.
- May Jesus Christ bless you and your family with endless prosperity and happiness. Have a great Christmas.
- I hope you get the opportunity to explore endless joy and lots of love that Christmas brings your way. Wish you and your family Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year ahead.
- May this year give you new wings to fly and achieve all your goals. May success follow your footsteps and your heart and home be filled with joy and happiness. Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Just like you clean your houses before guests arrive, clean your hearts before baby Jesus comes to this world. He is on his way.. May he fulfill all your dreams and wishes. I wish you have a perfect Christmas and a blessed new year.
- May this year be more successful and happy than the previous years! Christmas is here, spread love and happiness all around you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with fun and frolic! May all your wishes come true.
- Wish you a Merry Christmas! I hope you receive tons of gifts from Santa! Stay blessed and healthy.