Despite having a positive outlook in life, you can often feel exhausted. Exhaustion is not only physical, it can be caused by working hard or walking more, it can sometimes be mental as well. The hectic and worldly routine, troubled relationship problems, financial stress can trouble you a lot. When a lot of stress and anxiety overwhelms you, you feel mentally exhausted and emotionally exhausted. Sometimes you feel that you have no energy left, both mentally and physically. You find it difficult to gather your energy and do anything. We are presenting these mentally tired and exhausted quotes that relate to your condition and say a lot about your tired soul. You can share these quotes on your Instagram stories or caption or WhatsApp status or just keep them to yourself. Hope you get relieved from your condition and live a blessed life.
Mentally Exhausted Quotes
- Everything seems to be exhausting me, no matter how much sleep or how much coffee I drink, or how long I lie down, something inside me seems to have given up. My soul is tired.
- And all of a sudden I felt really tired. Like the world had drained me for everything that I had.
- On an exhausted field, only we#ds grow.
- Every night her thoughts weighed heavily on her soul but every morning she would get up to fight another day, every night she survived.
- I am emotionally drained. I can feel myself shutting down.
- Do you ever feel physically sick because you think you’re not good enough for anyone and can’t do anything right, no matter how hard you try?
Sleep doesn’t help if it’s your soul that’s tired.
- I am exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.
- I am a strong person. But every once in a while I would like someone to hold my hand and tell me things are going to be OK.
- I don’t have time for my own mental health because so many other people need me to help them with theirs and it’s exhausting. I can’t say no.
- It’s ok to have anxiety, it’s ok to have depression, it’s ok to not be ok, just like we can be physically sick. We can, too, mentally.
- Sometimes all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart.
- Feeling chronically exhausted and totally over it? It’s important to know the signs of burnout.
I am so mentally exhausted that I can not feel anything anymore! I am just living the hell of a life.
- I will breathe, I will think of solutions, I will not let my worry control me, I will not let my stress level break me, I will simply breathe, and it will be okay because I don’t quit.
- You’re exhausted from patterns that seem to resurface and repeat.
- I’m fucking tired. I am exhausted in the way where my soul needs more rest than my eyes ever will.
- I was so tired today that I actually cried. That is a level of exhaustion that is dangerous and intense.
- She gave up on the day she started saying “Everything is ok” “I am fine” Instead of telling you the whole story behind her bad mood.
- We do so much in life to just end in death.
- Emotional burnout happens when you have faced such a high level of stress that your body literally shuts down and just cannot accommodate any more challenges.
You can do anything but not everything.
- Being home doesn’t mean you have to be available all the time.
- Sometimes you don’t realize the weight of something you’ve been carrying until you feel the weight of its release.
- I literally have to remind myself all the time, that being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make things go right
- You are allowed to cry. You are allowed to scream, do not give yourself permission to give up.
Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a different one each day.
- People-pleasing is no longer an option because I am adopting that radical belief that my ideas, thoughts, and feelings matter too.
- Do not confuse my bad days as a sign of weakness. Those are actually the days I am fighting my hardest.
- I know you are tired, I know you are physically and emotionally drained. But you have to keep going.
- Today I refuse to stress myself out about things I cannot control or change.
- I don’t think people realize how much strength it takes to pull your own self out of an anxiety attack or a panic attack. So if you’ve done that today or any day, I’m proud of you.
- She’s strong but she’s exhausted.
- Some days I feel everything at once. Other days, I feel nothing at all.
- I choose to love you in silence because in silence I feel no rejection.
- It takes courage to say yes to rest and play in a culture where exhaustion is seen as a status symbol.
- I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
- You’re either at the table or on the menu.
You may also like: Tired Quotes to Keep You Going & Never Give Up
- Pretty brown eyes and a mind full of thoughts.
- A day of worry is more exhausting than a day of work.
- I stopped over-explaining myself when I realized, people only understand from their level of perception.
- No matter the situation, never let your emotions overpower your intelligence.
- God, life just seems so rough. I feel beaten up and tired. Exhausted and weary. I need your strength and love to penetrate my day, please come and rescue me. Amen.
- It can be exhausting and overwhelming to be in your own skin.
- Either come closer or stay away, having you in between is very exhausting.
- Wednesday it’s almost, sorta, kinda, close to, just, about nearly the weekend.
- Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once. Breath. You’re strong. You got this. Take it day by day.
- You don’t know why you’re exhausted? You’re fighting a war inside your head every single day. If that’s not exhausting, I don’t know what is.
- I’m sorry I have trust issues, but when you give someone everything and they throw it away, something inside of you breaks.
Gosh being a princess is exhausting.
- Apart from being exhausted, financially unstable, nearing a mental breakdown, and being fat, everything is great.
- I don’t stop when I’m tired. I stop when I’m done.
- That feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.
- Let your mind and heart rest for a while. You will catch up, the world will not sleep spinning for you will catch up. Take a rest.
- People drain me. That’s why I embrace silence and solitude, I can spend days and days on my own without any human contact, not feeling lonely. For even a moment.
Sad people love the rain because they are no longer crying alone.
- When we hit the lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.
- Being a hopeless romantic with a sarcastic mind is pretty exhausting.
- But lately, what I’ve been crying about most is myself the person in the present with no clue about her future.
- I never wish death upon anyone who wrongs me. I wish for sudden explosive diarrhea while stuck in traffic with frequent sneezes.
- There’s a big difference between empty fatigue and gratifying exhaustion. Life is short. Invest in meaningful activities that move you.
- The reason why I keep my feelings to myself is that I can’t explain them.
You may also like: