When we’re in school or university and the senior class is leaving an institution, they are given a farewell party. Students of a class younger than him throw a farewell party in his honor. This occasion is filled with mixed emotions – sadness and happiness. It is remembered by all. One can never forget our teachers, who made us capable able to enter college. We also learned a lot from our classmates and had a lot of fun with them. Everyone remembers eating food together in the recess, playing hide and seek, reading together, going to the library together. Will never be able to forget laughing out loud, making fun of each other and teasing each other. Everyone thinks that it is not known whether they will ever meet after school or not, but it is definitely known that they will definitely be connected through social media like Facebook, Instagram etc. No matter how many friends you get in college, no one can take the place of school friends. Same happens with colleagues. When they’re about to leave the organization, we say farewell to them. Here are some farewell quotes and goodbye sayings that you can share to your senior leaving school or a colleague leaving the organization or a friend living town.
- “Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.” – Jean Paul Richter
- Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. – Richard Bach
- You are all over my heart. So you can only farewell from the office, not from my life. We’ll meet again. May you have a successful new life. – Anonymous
- At last, the time has come to say farewell. But don’t forget that there was a junior who always remembers the special moments shared with you. – Senior Farewell
- Happy farewell dear students. Wishing you all the very best for the future. May you all be successful and happy in life.
- The knowledge you have gained so far will always guide you to a bright future. We will always remember all of you. Happy farewell
Farewell is a new beginning. Don’t be sad; better days are coming.
- Never shy away from the challenges of life. Never give up on chasing your dreams. Believe in yourself and the world will be yours. Happy farewell!
- Congratulations on your farewell. Now, shape your career according to your dreams. Best of luck.
- Always keep dedication and sincerity. We all believe that you have the capacity to grow up. Wishing you the best for the future!
- Farewell to the most amazing class ever. This institute will always miss you so dearly. May you be victorious in all spheres of your life!
- Each of you has the potential to become a leader in your areas of work. I wish you a bright future and a prosperous life. May you all succeed!
- The moments we spent together will be missed. But today, I am happy because I can see the trust in your eyes and the determination in your faces. Good luck for the future
- “Farewell doesn’t mean that you will not see each other but it means that you will meet again and create more memories”
- “It doesn’t matter if today we are going on a different journey but I promise you that I will meet you again no matter how far you are”
- “In every goodbye, there is a secret message that is we will miss you until you come back”
You may also like: Best of Champagne Quotes to Celebrate Happy Moments
- “Saying farewell to someone means saying thank you for everything you have done for me”
- “I hope our paths cross again until then take care of yourself and stay happy my friend”
- “Farewell my friend, I hope the road you choose is filled with happiness walk this road and always remember our friendship”
“We had so much fun together, my friend but now it’s time to say goodbye”
- “No matter where I go, I will never forget you because there is only one person in my heart that is you, my love”
- “One goodbye can’t separate us because we promised each other that we will live together, no matter what happens in life”
- “Whenever you need me just close your eyes I will be right there”
- “We are saying farewell now but this is not the end of our love story, the love story will continue”
- “Some goodbyes make you cry and make you feel like you lost something important in life”
- “We made promises that we will never leave but now we are saying goodbye to each other”
- I know you have to leave but I can’t say goodbye because it is so painful to live without you, I will miss you”
- “I think whenever my heart wants to see you I will look to the moon because it reminds me of you”
- “Can’t we go back and enjoy those moments again because I don’t want to say goodbye to you”
- “I’m so lucky that I got a chance to work with you I hope you get what you desire in life, farewell my friend”
- “I had so much fun working with you I can’t explain in words, I will never find such an amazing person like you, farewell and keep smiling”
- “Your words always inspire me, thanks for inspiring me when I’m feeling down, farewell buddy and I hope you always stay happy wherever you go”
- “Working with you I learned so many things thanks for sharing your knowledge, farewell and don’t forget me”
- “Farewell friend, I hope you accomplish great things in life and your hard work pay off”
- “Thanks for always solving my problems but now you are leaving with whom I will share my problems”
- “Coming to work and not seeing you is painful but the memories we created will always remain, farewell my friend”
“Keep working hard and don’t forget us always stay in touch, farewell buddy”
- “May we meet again on distant shores.”― Amie Kaufman,
- “You could say anything you wanted to someone you thought you were never going to see again.”
- ― Cassandra Clare,|
- “Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.”
- “Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.” George Eliot
- “Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry.” Dr. Suess
- “So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.” Helen Keller
- “Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, though somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends.”
- “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again. ”Charles Dickens (Nicholas Nickleby)
- “Goodbyes are not forever, Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I’ll miss you, Until we meet again.”