Hello friends, today we are going to talk about air. Air is very important for us. The wind is all around us. But we can’t see it. In the form of breath we take air inside our body. We cannot survive without air. Wind helps us a lot. A kite flies in the air. The balloon also inflates by filling it with air. The air coming out of the fan cools us. Hot air blows in summer. In winter we start shivering with cold air. Mountain air is very good for health. That’s why people go to the mountains. We are alive with the help of air. Every living being in this world needs air. Here we present a collection of positive fresh air quotes for Instagram and feel the air you breath captions for IG.
Fresh Air Quotes for Instagram
- Be thankful for a breath of fresh air to be alive and well. Allow love and happiness to penetrate throughout your mind and soul. Take time to relax and live in the moment, the now, the present. Enjoy today. ― Amaka Imani Nkosazana
- The world is full of poetry. The air is living with its spirit; and the waves dance to the music of its melodies, and sparkle in its brightness. James Gates Percival
- Have you noticed we can breathe in here too?Gosh, I wouldn’t have picked up on that.― Dan Abnett, Hereticus
- Never miss a chance to enjoy some fresh air.
- Fresh air is for comfort after a hard day.
- I believe in the hands that work, in the brains that think, and in the hearts that love… I believe in sunshine, fresh air, friendship, calm sleep, beautiful thoughts. ― Elbert Hubbard
- Music gives color to the air of the moment. ― Karl Lagerfeld
- I do my job like I breathe — so if I can’t breathe I’m in trouble.― Karl Lagerfeld
- It is the city of mirrors, the city of mirages, at once solid and liquid, at once air and stone. Erica Jong
- The breeze of a summer is a form of happiness.
- Asking yourself deeper questions opens up new ways of being in the world. It brings in a breath of fresh air. It makes life more joyful. The real trick to life is not to be in the know, but to be in the mystery. ― Fred Alan Wolf
- Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better. — Henry Rollins
- I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh, and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought. ― Helen Keller
- The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will involve the patient in the proper use of food, fresh air and exercise. ― Thomas A. Edison
- Be always fresh like the fresh air.
- There can be no intelligent control of the lead danger in industry unless it is based on the principle of keeping the air clear from dust and fumes. Alice Hamilton
- Fresh air is as good for the mind as for the body. Nature always seems trying to talk to us as if she had some great secret to tell. And so she has. ― John Lubbock
- I love hiking in the mountains in Aspen. Breathing the clean, fresh air is great. Plus, it gives me a cardiovascular workout and firms my legs. ― Chris Evert
- It might be hard to believe, but the air in prison is different. There’s like one thousand people sucking on the one little piece of fresh air until it turns stale. ― Sister Souljah
- With all of the holiday cheer in the air, it’s easy to overlook the ingredients in the foods. Ingredients such as salt, sugar, and fat – all of which leads to diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, strokes, heart disease, and cancer. Lee Haney
Sweet life continues in the breeze, in the golden fields.― Jack Kerouac
- A breath of fresh air is a great thing to take and an even better thing to be.
- The air is the only place free from prejudice. – Bessie Coleman
- A morning breeze can, and will, make your whole day.
- It isn’t pollution that’s harming the environment. It’s the impurities in our air and water that are doing it. DanQuayle
- Walking outside in the fresh air is better than trudging around inside the brain.
- An open mind is like an open window. It lets the fresh air in.” ― Mike Hernacki
- It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day, the gates of dark Death stand wide; but to climb back again, to retrace one’s steps to the upper air – there’s the rub, the task. Virgil
- The six best medicines are: rest, sunshine, water, fresh air, nutritious food, exercise.
- There’s so much pollution in the air now that if it weren’t for our lungs there’d be no place to put it all. Robert Orben
You may also like: Flower Quotes & Sayings about Life and Love with Images
- To breathe, we do not only need air and lungs, we need freedom. ― Mehmet Ildan
- The air we breathe is necessary to keep us alive, but we must continually breathe it out so we can breathe fresh air back into our lungs. God gives us his love, which we can keep in action by breathing it out to others, thus making room in our hearts for a fresh supply of love. ― John Templeton
- Air, an undervalued necessity, that earns your gratitude when you inhale it for the last time. — Shaun Neil King
- Spring won’t let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again. Gustav Mahler
- Air, I should explain, becomes wind when it is agitated.”― Lucretius, On the Nature of Things
If you have no reason to wake up, then wake up to enjoy the morning breeze.
- It irritates me when it whistles.― G.A. Aiken, A Tale of Two Dragons
- The hard part is how to plan a picture so as to give to others what has happened to you. To render in paint an experience, to suggest the sense of light and color, of air and space. Maxfield Parrish
- It’s a big deal in my city to have a breath of fresh air. ― Donnis
- It might be hard to believe, but the air in prison is different. There’s like one thousand people sucking on the one little piece of fresh air until it turns stale. — Sister Souljah
- There were so many things to appreciate about When Breath Becomes Air
- I loved Kalanithi’s evident passion for writing as an art form — this man was supremely gifted, and I was wowed often.
- A terrorist is someone who has a bomb, but doesn’t have an air force. William Blum
- I decided to fly through the air and live in the sunlight and enjoy life as much as I could. Evel Knievel
- Fresh air is good if you do not take too much of it; most of the achievements and pleasures of life are in bad air. Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- I loved how Kalanithi wove his story seamlessly back and forth between the past and present.
- That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered. ― Nicholas Sparks
- If we do not own the freshness of the air and the sparkle of the water, how can you buy them? ― Chief Seattle
- No matter how rich you are, you can’t get healthy air. – Ma Jun
- Breathe fresh air, be around positive people, spend sometime alone for well being of yourself. ― Umang Panchal
- Songs don’t just come out of the air. They take time, but it’s good fun, too. Maurice gave me encouragement. – Andy Gibb
- Imagination is the air of mind. – Philip James Bailey
- Sometimes, you need to stop outside, get some fresh air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be.
- Nothing motivates better than fresh air in your system.
- Nonchalance is the ability to remain down to earth when everything else is up in the air.
- Is wellbeing only economic growth? Only salaries? Or is wellbeing also being able to breathe clean air and drink clean water? Frans Timmermans
- We want people to tell us the possible steps that can be taken to save ourselves from the harmful effects of air pollution. — Arvind Kejriwal
- Air and manners are more expressive than words. — Samuel Richardson
- The air of summer was sweeter than wine. — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The air is all softness. — John Keats
- I want my children and my grandchildren to live in a world with clean air, pure drinking water, and an abundance of wildlife, so I’ve chosen to dedicate my life to wildlife conservation so I can make the world just a little bit better. — Bindi Irwin
- There’s something about the West Coast. The air is lighter. The vibe is chill. — Matthew Ramse
You may also like:
Best Curly Hair Quotes And Captions for Instagram
Crushing On Someone Quotes for Your Beloved Crush
Instant Connection With Someone Quotes