Everyone likes to travel, some like to go to the high mountains, some like to visit the banks of the river, some like to walk on a beach. But whenever you go out for a travel, you have to call your friends or cousin first, Because traveling with them is so much fun! First we decide the place to go for the trip, then decide whether we want to go by road or by train; Many people do not like travel via train. That’s why they choose road trips, I also think a road trip is more fun, if you are also on a road trip or just have finished a road trip then only for you, we have brought these funny road trip captions for Instagram, Facebook or other social media platforms.
Funny Road Trip Captions For Instagram
- Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.
- Everybody in the car. Boat leaves in two minutes. Or perhaps you don’t want to see the second largest ball of twine on the face of the Earth, which is only four short hours away.
- Sometimes the road less travelled is less travelled for a reason.
- Taking the road being high to see where the high road takes me.
- Every journey is simultaneously a beginning and an ending: I was leaving my old life behind and starting on a road trip to find a new me.
- Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
- I don’t care how long it takes, but I’m going somewhere beautiful
- The road is there, it will always be there. You just have to decide when to take it.
STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE POTHOLES IN THE ROAD AND ENJOY THE JOURNEY.
- I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.
- Happiness is planning a trip with someone you love,
- All I need is one wheel in hand and four wheels on the road
- Sometimes, all you need is a good friend and a full tank of gas
- Never underestimate the therapeutic power of driving and listening to loud music.
- The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
- Well, we’re not in the middle of nowhere, but we can see it from here.
- Map out your future – but do it in pencil. The road ahead is as long as you make it. Make it worth the trip.
- The only trip I want to take is one on the open road
- When you go on a road trip, the trip itself becomes the story,
- The world is round for a reason: so that we would never be able to see too far down the road,
- A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike. And all plans, safeguards, policing, and coercion are fruitless. We find after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us.
- I can’t control the wind but I can adjust the sail,
- Highway exits are just new adventures waiting to happen.
- I need the curving, winding, twisting, dusty path to nowhere
- I love road trips. You get into this Zen rhythm; throw the sense of time out the window.
- People having babies and getting married…and I’m like: where am I road tripping to next
- One’s destination is never a place, but rather a new way of seeing thing
Travel becomes a strategy for accumulating photographs.
- She wasn’t where she had been. She wasn’t where she was going, but she was on her way.
- Roads are never-ending. That’s why the party also never ends.
- People don’t take road trips, road trips take people.
- Really in the mood for a long drive with no destination.
Because the greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the stuff in-between.
You may also like: