Get Well Soon Quotes for your special ones. Do you know the meaning of these three words “Get Well Soon”? If not, then you might have heard it, it means to pray for recovery (wishing you a speedy recovery, hope you feel better). When in our family or any of our friends girlfriend boyfriend etc. gets sick, then we do not feel right at all. We keep wishing for their speedy recovery. In such a situation, if you send them Get Well Soon Messages, then they will be happy. That’s why in this post we have got a huge collection of Get Well Soon Quotes, Best wishes for health, Get Well Soon Quotes etc. You can wish to be healthy by sharing on WhatsApp Facebook Instagram and another social media platform.
Get Well Soon Quotes
My everyday prayer is that you get well soon.
- Arise and shine for the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
- Receive your miraculous healing today, in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen.
- My good thoughts and prayers are always with you. Wishing you a quick recovery.
- Heal me oh Lord and I will be healed, save me and I will be saved.
- May the presence of the Lord never depart from you while you recuperate.
- May God grant you a smooth recovery and shield you from henceforth from any arrows of the enemies. Wishing you quick healing and recovery.
- I’ve been thinking and praying for you. Don’t worry, today you will definitely feel the healing hands of God upon your life. Get well soon.
- It has never been recorded that the Lord for once failed His own children. May Jehovah keep you under His care.
- He who keeps you shall not sleep nor slumber. God will always be right by your side, but now and forever. Get well soon.
- My only prayer is that God bless you with good health so I can once again see you laughing and smiling. Please get well, daughter of Zion.
- I have asked the Lord to come into your boat and calm every storm of ill health and bless you beyond measure. Get well soon my beloved son.
- By your wounds, Lord, I declare my brother in law healed from every affliction and sickness.
- With God, everything is very possible, and healing from your illness is surely not an exception. Feel well soon my hubby.
- May the almighty King who specializes in doing the impossible strengthen you and heal you. Feel better soon, dad.
- I pray that God renews your strength and give you the power to get up from that sickbed and become healthy again. Get well soon dear brother.
- I pray that God blesses you with a swift and smooth recovery from this illness. Get well soon, mum.
- Oh God, I commit my sick sister into Your holy hand and I pray that You renew her strength like the eagle and make her recover as soon as possible, IJN. Amen.
- I love you but Jesus loves you more and that’s the reason He’s not going to let stay sick anymore. Don’t worry, you’ll get well sooner than you know.
I pray that God preserves you, and keep you safe from evil. Feel better soon.
- I pray for a total restoration of every component of your body lost during this period of sickness. Feel 100% better soon, my love.
- No sickness or affliction has a place in your body because it’s the temple of the holy spirit. Get a good rest and get well soon.
- O Lord, God of Israel, there’s no other God like You both in heaven and earth. That’s why I’ve come to You to ask that you heal Isabella, my love.
- I pray that every day, let God love you in His own special way. Get well soon my dearly beloved child.
- God always keeps His promises and also offers hope and healing to all of his children. Get well soon son
- Every sickness that has made your body weak and has tied you down, I declare it expired in the name of Jesus!
- Oh Lord, let Your blessings mercy and riches rain mightly on my friend as he/she recovers from his/her ill health.
- Heal me, Lord, according to your will and preserve my life according to the abundance of your mercy.
- Look upon me oh Lord with Your eyes of mercy. Let Your healing hand rest upon me, and let your life-giving power go into every cell that’s in my body.
- Let the healing force of God locate you now and move right into your body, purify, cleanse and restore you to wholeness.
He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.” — Psalm
- “For I am the Lord who heals you.” — Exodus
- “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble.” — Psalm
- “Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all.” — Psalm
- Warriors always fight back, no matter what! Stay strong & get well soon.
- You are absolutely fit and fine. It’s just a rest that your body needs to bounce back firmly.
- Take your time and have proper rest so that you can bloom like flowers, again and forever!
- Get well soon, dear! Can’t wait to have you back with all that dignity and discipline.
- If I had the power to cure through hugs and kisses, you’d be fit and fine forever.
- Keep hustling my dear friend, this sickness is just another hurdle of life to pass with will and a positive attitude.
- It’s time to relax and enjoy the rest because you will be well soon enough and you will have lots of work to do.
- You are way stronger than the sickness you are going through right now. So, know your strength and get well soon.
- Get well soon and be ready to bring that happiness and joy to my life that you always do.
- God is on his way to wrap you around with healing love for providing the warmth you need.
- Keep reacting positively to your treatment like you do all the emails from your boss. Get Well Soon!
- You are a fighter, and I know that you will fight your illness too! Get well soon, mate!
- All your suffering will end sooner, and the bright colours of happiness will touch your soul.
- Praying that you get better soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
- Sickness comes and sickness goes, but I will always be there for you taking care of you and nursing you. Get well soon darling.
- I am thinking of you a lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
- I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
- These flowers represent hugs and kisses to tell you how I wish you were here and not on that sickbed. Get well soon.
- I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
- From my deep heart, I am wishing you well and a quick recovery. You are going to get cured very soon, and you will get cured. Get well soon.
- I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
- Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
You may also like: