Have you ever needed to say goodbye to someone you know or loved one, but you couldn’t find those words that would help you get them go? It does not always seem like the best method to let go of the longing to see the person you love to later date. It’s not the best option because saying goodbye to family and friends is never an easy process. This is the reason why it’s more often than not a source of sadness. This is where the expression ‘until you meet once more’ appears like a breath of fresh air. “Until we meet again” represents hope, offers warmth and guarantees that you will be reunited with your beloved ones. The lyrics “’till we meet again” were composed by Richard A. Whiting in a well-known American tune about the separation of an army soldier and his love. It’s definitely among the most charming ways to say goodbye to someone and it is a more hopeful than a purely sad feeling. Here are a few of our most loved quotes about goodbyes, and some quotes about saying goodbye that will make the process of saying goodbye a can be a bit more easy.
- “The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.” – Moira Rogers
- “Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.” – Trey Parker
- “Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.” – Jean Paul Richter
- It’s sad, but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life, starts with goodbye. – Carrie Underwood
- A memory lasts forever, never will it die….true friends stay together and they will never say goodbye. – Unknown
- Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. – J.M. Barrie
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
- Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry. – Dr. Seuss
- It’s always difficult to say goodbye, especially when one has spent a long time – literally years, in the case of a series – inside a character or two, suffering and celebrating with them. – Lilith Saintcrow
- When I say goodbye, promise me you won’t cry, ’cause the day I’ll be saying that would be the day I die. – Unknown
- So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good. – Helen Keller
- Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, though somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends. – Unknown
- Good friends never say goodbye, they simply say – see you soon Buddy. – Unknown
- Though miles may lie between us, We are never far apart, For friendship doesn’t count miles, It’s measured by the heart. – Unknown
I will force myself to say the word goodbye, but my heart will never mean it. Goodbye.
- I never thought saying goodbye would hurt this much. Be safe wherever you go. Goodbye dear friend!
- Goodbye and good luck, my dear friend. Shine bright wherever you go.
- No matter how far away you go, your memories will always stay close to my heart. Take care.
- Be the one who makes everyone proud. Grab the success that comes down to your path. My thoughts will always be with you. Best wishes to you!
- It’s time for you to chase your dream down no matter wherever it takes you. My prayer will always be with you, no matter how far we are. Good luck!
- Life will go on with or without you here. But the good times together will be missed dearly. I wish you all the best for the new life abroad. Farewell, my friend!
- Years may pass until we see each other again, but I will always cherish each of our shared moments.
- If you ever feel alone amidst the new land and people, remember that I’m always by your side.
- We have been good friends for quite a long time now. It will difficult for me to spend my days here without you. Have a safe journey dear friend!
- Goodbye just doesn’t mark the end of a chapter but also paves the way for a new beginning. My heart will always remember you!
- Someday you’ll realize the pain of distance, someday you’ll realize the worth of togetherness. Hope you do well in whatever path you choose ahead, that’s my blessing!! Goodbye.
- Don’t feel sorry for me as you leave. My life will be just the same – dreaming about the day we can be together forever. I love you, goodbye.
It’s not easy for me to say goodbye. But I’ll always be there for you whenever you need me.
- I’ll forever keep you in the core of my heart. I hope the best for your future.
- My words cannot express the pain inside me to say goodbye. I’ll forever cherish the memories of us.
- Never thought I’d have to face such a situation. It hurts, but there’s no other way.Goodbye!
- I love you, but circumstances don’t let me be with you. I hope the best for you. Goodbye for now.
- It’s not easy for me not to see your smiling face. Hope to see you soon at any time. Goodbye!
- This goodbye is not a sign of me departing from your life forever, instead, it’s a silent message of saying that you’ll be dearly missed and hope to see you soon again. Goodbye!
You may also like: Breakup Quotes to Get Over a Heart Break
- Thanks to all for being so nice to me all these years. Goodbye and best wishes to all.
- It’s tough to leave this place and all these fantastic people. Thanks all. Goodbye!
- Thanks for being so friendly and supportive to me. I’m going to miss everyone. Goodbye!
- Thank you for everything that you did all the past years. I’ll forever be grateful to you,
I’m grateful to work with this company and all these talented people. You all will be missed.
- I’m leaving with a heart full of sadness. The memories will keep me alive. Goodbye!
- I’ve learnt a lot working with this company. I’m grateful to everyone who helped me to grow. Goodbye!
- It was a fantastic journey with all of you. Best of luck, everyone. Goodbye and stay in touch.
- I’m excited about my new job, but leaving this company is breaking my heart Goodbye, everyone!
- I’m lucky that I’ve got an opportunity to work with you. Goodbye, my mates.
- Dear colleagues, working with you was a great gratification and I’m going to miss you so much. Goodbye and know my best wishes for all of you.
- Thank you for your wisdom and patience! Wishing you a peaceful life after retirement!
- Best wishes on your retirement, teacher! You and your lessons will be greatly missed!
- You may retire, but your teachings will forever be engraved in our lives. Good luck, Sir!
- Thank you for everything you did for us! Thank you for your endless patience, motivation, and persistence which helped us become better people. Happy retirement!
- We thoroughly appreciate the effort you’ve put into this profession. Thank you for everything!
- You will forever be an inspiring figure in the hearts of many. Thank you for your service!
- I am so proud of you, my hardworking husband. Goodbye, and have a safe journey.
- It hurts to see you leave. But alas! I have to live by your memories until you back. Goodbye, honey.
- When I say goodbye, I actually mean don’t go. I don’t want to see you go. Please, Come back soon.
- Goodbye sweetheart. The home will not be home unless my dear husband is back knocking at the door. Best wishes.
- I will try, not to cry but my heart rejects to accept that you are going away. Make time to miss your lonely wifey. I love you, goodbye.