A mature person is one who does not think in isolation or in an absolute sense, who can remain subjective even when emotionally disturbed. Who has learned that all persons and things have both good and bad, which walks humble and behaves generously towards the circumstances of life – Knowing that no one in this world is omniscient, he understands that we all need both love and generosity. Maturity is the ability by which we control our anger and resolve our differences without resorting to violence and destruction. Similarly, in terms of maturity of life, does a young man become mature?, is a married man mature?, is a man taking care of wife and children mature?, or, does maturity naturally occur as a human gets older. does it come? If this thought flashes in your mind too, or shakes you, then maturity quotes for life you will get an analyzed form of some maturity signs or definitions told by great men. Below is one of the Best Maturity Quotes About Age and Growing Up.
- “I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.”
- “Self-knowledge is the first step to maturity.”- Jane Austen.
- “Maturity is having the courage to use one’s own intelligence.”- Immanuel Kant.
- “The first person we must examine is ourselves.”- John C. Maxwell.
- “Immature poets imitate; mature poets steal.”- T.S. Eliot
- “Maturity is reached the day we don’t need to be lied to about anything.”- Frank Yerby.
- “To make mistakes is human; to stumble is commonplace; to be able to laugh at yourself is maturity.”- William Arthur Ward.
- “Maturity is when you live your life by your commitments, not by your feelings.”- Rick Warren.
- “Maturity is achieved when a person accepts life as full of tension.- Joshua Loth Liebman
Maturity is the ability to live in peace with that which we cannot change.
- “The greatest form of maturity is at harvest time. This is when we must learn how to reap without complaint if the amounts are small and how to reap without apology if the amounts are big.”- Jim Rohn.
- “You can’t be mature if you don’t know yourself. Experiences, failures, and reflection will bring you what you need.”- Maxime Lagacé.
- “I had rather do and not promise than promise and not do.”- Arthur Warwick.
- “Youth ends when egotism does.”- Hermann Hesse, ‘Gertrude’.
- “‘Age’ is the acceptance of a term of years. But maturity is the glory of years.”- Martha Graham.
- “The years teach much which the days never know.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
You may also like: Best Instagram Captions – Cool, Good, Funny, Cute and Selfie Quotes
- “Work on yourself first, take responsibility for your own progress.”- I Ching.
- “The beauty of growing up is the wisdom that comes with it!”- Connie Ferguson.
- “Maturity is to face, and not evade, every fresh crisis that comes. -Fritz Kunkel.
- “Maturity, one discovers, has everything to do with the acceptance of ‘not knowing.'”- Mark Z. Danielewski.
- “You cannot be a winner without maturity and consistency.”- Marco Silva.
MATURITY COMES WITH EXPERIENCE, NOT AGE.
- “Maturity is when you stop making excuses and start making changes.” – Roy Bennett.
- “Maturity is only a short break in adolescence.”- Jules Feiffer.
- “Youth can not know how age thinks and feels.”- J. K. Rowling,
- “Maturity is the moment one regains one’s innocence.”- Marty Rubin.
- “Maturity is when your world opens up and you realize that you are not the center of it.”- M.J. Croan.
- “Youth teaches, age puts what we have learned into practice, teaching us wisdom.”- Catherine Pulsifer.
- “Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.”- Tom Stoppard.
- “I am not young enough to know everything.”- Oscar Wilde.
- “Maturity begins when one lives for others.”- Hermann Hesse, ‘Gertrude’.
- “Maturity starts with the willingness to give oneself.”- Elisabeth Elliot.
- “You are not really grown up until you see and understand your weaknesses.”- Dr. T.P.Chia.
- “Youth condemns; maturity condones.”- Amy Lowell.
- “Age may wrinkle the face, but lack of enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.”- Danish Proverb.
- “Age is relative. Experience is relative. And I think often intensity is confused with maturity.”- Laura Marling.
- “Age is something that doesn’t matter… unless you are a cheese!”- Billie Burke.
- “Maturity implies otherness… The art of living is the art of living with.”- Julius Gordon..
- “We don’t mature through age; we mature in awareness.”- Byron Katie.
- “As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.”- Andrew Carnegie.
- “Caring – about people, about things, about life – is an act of maturity.- Tracy McMillan.
“Maturity is the capacity to endure uncertainty.- John Huston Finley.
- “Old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.”- J. K. Rowling
- “The ideas we internalized in our youth do not go away just because we are the ones who are aging.”- Rachel Cowan.
- “In the end, it’s a mental maturity to let your best come out.”- Lindsey Vonn.
- “I think part of maturity is knowing who you are.”- Rob Lowe.
- “Maturity is knowing when to be immature.”- Randall Hall.
- “We count by changes and events within us. Not by years.”- Charles Dickens
- “You can’t prove you’re not a child by engaging in childish behavior.”- Alan Robert Neal.
- “Age is just a number. Maturity is a choice.”- Harry Styles.
- “I believe the sign of maturity is accepting deferred gratification.”- Peggy Cahn.
- “You are never too old to become younger!”- Mae West.