Playing a musical instrument is such an art that not everyone has it. Some people play it so well that they create a different image of themselves. It’s the music that makes every song magical. We have seen many musical instruments, some may have even played, and Guitar is one of them. Guitar is very popular and useful musical instrument. Most of the people have a desire to learn and play guitar because the tune is so sweet. Learning to play the guitar is not too difficult, you just have to give some time. Some people also like to upload photos with a guitar. If you are one of them, then you might be looking for some captions. Here you will find meaningful, deep guitar quotes and captions for Instagram the list also includes funny guitar quotes, guitar quotes about life etc.
Best Guitar Quotes for Instagram Captions
Below we have complied a list of best guitar quotes that will make perfect caption for your Instagram post in 2022.
- A guitar is more than just a sound box… it is part of your soul. –Manuel Velazquez
- People sometimes say it takes a long time to become a jazz fan, but for me, it took about five seconds. ~ Pat Metheny
- I sing and play the guitar, and I’m a walking, talking bacterial infection. -Kurt Cobain
- Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel. – Jimi Hendrix
- Whenever I get down on my playing, I just bend a note, shake it and listen… – Dimebag Darrell
I picked up a guitar, and I knew what I wanted to do.–Stone Gossard
- Sometimes you’ll want to give up the guitar. You’ll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you’re gonna be rewarded. –Jimi Hendrix
- Sometimes the nicest thing to do with a guitar is just looks at it. –Thom Yorke
- I’m only myself when I have a guitar in my hands.- George Harrison.
- Rock stars come and go. Musicians play until they die. – Eddie Van Halen
- Speed is a byproduct of good, slow practice. ~ Guthrie Govan
- If you don’t know the blues…there’s no point in picking up the guitar and playing rock and roll or any other form of popular music. – Keith Richards.
- You couldn’t not like someone who liked the guitar. –Stephen King
- Music doesn’t lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music. –Jimi Hendrix
- I wanted to create music that was so different than my mother could tell from anyone else. -Jeff Beck
- I believe every guitar player inherently has something unique about their playing. They just have to identify what makes them different and develop it. –Jimmy Page
- If you removed all the limiting factors from music, it would sort of being like tennis without the net, court, and ball — just two guys standing in a field with rackets. – Jim Hall
- Players should force themselves to hear something and then play it, rather than just do whatever comes under the fingers. – Jim Hall
- Besides being a guitar player, I’m a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. -Steve Vai
- I used to run home from school, pick up my guitar, and lock myself in my room and play. – Angus Young
- I’m not saying a guy shouldn’t take lessons…but if you want to play like the artists, you have to go and get what they’re putting on records and take it from there. – Grant Green
- Musicians tend to get bored playing the same thing over and over, so I think it’s natural to experiment. – Dimebag Darrell
- The instrument keeps me humble. Sometimes I pick it up and it seems to say, No, you can’t play today. I keep at it anyway, though. – Jim Hall
- I’m just a guitarist in a kick-ass rock and roll band. What more could I ask for? – Eddie Van Halen
- If you want music to be your livelihood, then play, play, play and play! ~ Eddie Van Halen
- When all the original blues guys are gone, you start to realize that someone has to tend to the tradition. I recognize that I have some responsibility to keep the music alive, and it’s a pretty honorable position to be in.
- Success is falling nine times and getting up ten times. – Jon Bon Jovi
- Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It’s the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use. –Stevie Ray Vaughan
- I don’t understand why some people will only accept a guitar if it has an instantly recognizable guitar sound. Finding ways to use the same guitar people have been using for 50 years to make sounds that no one has heard before is truly what gets me off. –Jeff Beck
- I consider descending chromatic lines and arpeggiated chords basic skills learned by any student of the guitar.- Jimmy Page
You May Also Like : Best Music Quotes
- One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same, beautiful. ~ Tommy Emmanuel
- Some of us are going to play faster than others. Hitting the right notes and getting your technique right is so much more important than speed. ~ Joe Satriani
- Believe in yourself and have confidence that you can compete against all odds. Have a vision of what you’d like to accomplish and be able to articulate that vision. ~ Robert Johnson
- The guitar is easy, all it takes is 5 fingers, 6 strings, and 1 a**hole” ~ Keith Richards
- But that guitar is the perfect companion to the human voice. You rest it against your gut, against your
- I believe every guitar player inherently has something unique about their playing. They just have to identify what makes them different and develop it. -Jimmy Page
Deep and meaningful Guitar Quotes & Instagram Captions
Guitar is full of emotions and you can create all kind of music using a guitar. Like you can play it when you’re feeling lonely, you can play it on birthday or to impress your girl. Here are deep and meaningful guitar quotes and captions for Instagram.
The guitar was my weapon, my shield to hide behind.–Bryan May
- A guitar is like an old friend that is there with me.
- I just go where the guitar takes me.
- The more you learn, the less you know about guitars.
- Today’s struggle is tomorrow’s strength.
- If you play acoustic guitar you’re the depressed, sensitive guy.
- With a guitar I would be able to express the things I felt in sounds.
- My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who I am. – Joan Jett
- The guitar is your first wings. It’s assigned and designed to unfold your vision and imagination.
- The guitar is a small orchestra. It is polyphonic. Every string is a different color, a different voice.
- Nothing can replace your love for a guitar.
- Guitar is the best form of self-expression I kn
- Life is nothing without friends and guitars!
- When you don’t believe in yourself, your best friend and your guitar will believe in you.
- Somewhere on earth playing guitar.
Funny Guitar Quotes and Captions
In every aspect of life, you will find things serious and sometimes you will find them funny. That is why we have also found some funny guitar quotes and captions for you. Check them out now!
- Never B♭, sometimes B♯, always B♮.
- Speed dating… Strat or Tele? “What”… Next.
- Learn to play the guitar they said, you will earn the heart of your crush they said.
- Hey! Are you a C Major Scale? Because you look all-natural to me.
- Date a guitar! They’re not like girls! They don’t care if you look at other guitars.
- This world is so cruel! I just asked my boss to grant me a holiday to play guitar and he refused!! All I asked was a 6 month holiday twice a year.
- Money can’t buy happiness but money can buy you guitars! Andddd Guitar is happiness to me.
- Guitarists always start in the bedroom. –Martine Murray
- My relatives asked me to send a pic with my kid! I sent a pic of mine with guitar. 😅😅
- Music is a necessity. After food, air, water, and warmth, music is the next necessity of life.
- One does not simply own enough guitars.
Guitar Quotes and Captions about Life
Life is just like guitar. You gotta balance everything to produce the best music. Here we present the best guitar captions for Instagram and guitar quotes about life.
- Guitar and music is what keeps me alive.
- With guitar, life may not become easy. But it feels so good to play a guitar.
- Life without happiness is like a guitar without strings.
- A guitar is a lot like life, it can be strummed gently or you can play it furiously, either way, all the resonance is temporary.
- I’ll play life time guitar for you if you do promise that you wouldn’t leave my hand.
- His heart was like a battered guitar; worn and scuffed from a life spent out on the road, but still capable of bringing forth beautiful music.
- Music is a necessity. After food, air, water, and warmth, music is the next necessity of life.- Eric Johnso
- My life has been a roller coaster ride, but somehow I’ve always been able to land on my feet and still play the guitar.- Ace Frehley
- Jazz comes from our way of life, and because it’s our national art form, it helps us to understand who we are. –Wynton Marsalis
- When you’re improvising, you connect with people in a way you don’t in normal life, strangely. ~ Derek Trucks el