Safety of employees should be a priority at any workplace. If the employees in the company do not work with safety, then it will directly affect the profit of the company. Because employees are the root of any company, nowadays the government has also made many rules and regulations regarding the safety of the employees. So that accidents in companies can be reduced, yet according to a government figure, 500 employees are injured every hour. The owner of any company does not want that there should be any kind of accident in his company and his employees are injured, that’s why he tries everything, like how will the employees dress? How will the shoes be? There should be notice boards everywhere Etc. Today we are sharing the collection of best workplace safety quotes for 2023 that will inspire employees to be safe at work.
- Stay Alert – Don’t Get Hurt.
No Safety, Know Pain.
- Forget the nurse with safety first.
- Safety in: We will win
- Safety: Live with it and be safe
- Remember unprepared means unsafe
- Keep safety at the first step
- Safety means zero accident
- Safe workers are smooth workers
- Safety is the first gate to success
- Come safely, work safely and arrive home safely
- Safety is a Choice You Make.
- If you mess up, ‘fess up.
- Behind the wheel, anger is one letter away
- Behind the wheel, anger is one letter away from danger.
- Chance takers are accident makers.
- Housekeeping you skip may cause a fall or slip.
Safety starts with S but begins with you.
- Think smart before you start.
- Only you can prevent accidents
- With safety, we win
- Better dead sure than sure dead
- Safety’s intention is Accident Prevention
- Work safely today and every day
- Safety isn’t just a slogan, it’s a way of life
- Ignoring a warning can cause much mourning
- No matter the day, safety is here to stay
- You can’t get home unless you’re safe
- Safety is no accident
- When safety is first, you last.
- Life Is Short, Don’t Rush It.
You may also like: Famous Dhirubhai Ambani Quotes on Hardwork, Success and Business
- Electricity can turn you off.
- Don’t get carried away — lookout for forklifts.
- Machines don’t have brains — use your own.
- Avoid a mourning, acknowledge a warning.
- You are looking at the person responsible for your safety (mirror sticker)
- Walk safely, please
- Safety is a journey
- No safety, No business
- Safety is our priority
- Plan for safety or prepare for an Accident
luck is not a safeguard.
- Relying on memory is not a safeguard.
- The outcome of safety is the sum of the decisions and actions of the individuals in a workplace.
- The weakest link of a team is the person who is willing to take shortcuts.
- Safety can be redundant- so can be the hazards that cause the most injuries!
- You never know which safeguard could be the difference in preventing an injury.
- Safety (or the lack of it) is the sum of the individual behaviors and decisions made by workers.
- Don’t deal with hazards- eliminate them!
- Success is the fulfillment of potential.
- Unsure? Stop work!