Everyone has a different mindset and a list of things that makes them happy! Some are happy doing their work, some get happiness in travelling, some are into watching movies and some people are happy in just every situation! But, doing what makes you happy could result in more satisfactory outcomes and could lead to really wonderful results. When you do things that you don’t like, you might be doing them just for passing the time or you might mess up everything. So, whenever you choose to do thing, choose your career, choose your study material, always choose what makes you happy. It is really important to be happy. Because this is the ultimate goal! Being happy is what makes us alive. Checkout this collection of Quotes About Doing What Makes You Happy and stay motivated, be happy and do wonders!
Quotes About Doing What Makes You Happy
- The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
Happiness is contagious, spread this among people surrounding you.
- Being happy is something that each of us determines, it is not something that we find outside of yourself, it is within us and our choice.
- The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.
- There is no path to happiness; happiness is the path
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier
- I think, whatever makes you happy in life, you gotta do it. You can’t plan in life too much.
- Remember this, that very little is needed to make a happy life.
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
- To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.
- “One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats
- Every day is a new day.
When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
- The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
- Honestly who cares what people think. Just do whatever makes you happy.
- Just do whatever makes you happy.
- There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.”
- If you’re trapped between your feelings and what other people think is right, always go for what makes you happy.
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go
- Never hesitate in doing something that makes you happy.
- Do more of what makes you happy, spend more time with who makes you smile. Worry not the person that doesn’t like you back.
- Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- Whatever you decide to do. Make sure it makes you happy.
- Life only comes around once, so do whatever makes you happy, and be with whoever makes you smile.
- Do whatever makes you happy, not others.
- It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.
- The happiest people seem to be those who have no particular cause for being happy except that they are so.
- Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
- Happiness depends upon ourselves.
- I’d far rather be happy than right any day.
- The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.
- Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
- The first recipe for happiness is: avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.”
- No medicine cures what happiness cannot.
- If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.
- Do whatever makes you happy, but do it now.
Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
- People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- True happiness is…to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy. It’s all that matters.
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
- Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
- Do whatever makes you happy, because who knows life will bring you many opportunities than you least expect.
You may also like:
Best of Mother Teresa Quotes on Life and Happiness
Will Smith Quotes About Life, Success and Happiness