Gone the days when ladies were dependent on a man. Now they are walking along with man, doing stuff that only man can do. They’re rewriting the future and are doing awesome things that they usually do. They are equal to a man and can do whatever they want to. Still, it’s a gentleman’s responsibility to treat every woman in a right way. A man should always help a woman, let them be first in queue and protect them. It is really important to keep them safe and give them the love and support they deserve to uplift today’s woman and empower them. Here is a handpicked collection of Quotes About How A Man Should Treat A Woman. Check out now!
Quotes About How A Man Should Treat A Woman
- If you fail to treat your girl right, be prepared to sit back and watch someone else do that over you.
A real man treats his lady the same way he wants another man to treat his daughter
- A real gentleman accepts your past, supports your present, loves you, and encourages your future.
- A good woman knows how to treat a man and a good man know how to treat a woman.
- This is not just about women. We men need to recognize the part we play, too. Real men treat women with the dignity and respect they deserve.
- A man who treats his women like a princess is a proof that he has been born and raised in the arms of a queen.
The measure of any society is how it treats its women and girls.
- The woman is a ray of God. She is not that earthly beloved: she is creative, not created.
- A gentleman doesn’t just tell her that he loves her. He also gives her no reason to doubt it.
- When people respect someone as a person, they admire her. When they respect her as a friend, they love her. When they respect her as a leader, they follow her.
- Every man that has a daughter should know how to treat a woman.
- She’ll never take you seriously if you flirt with every girl.
- A man never so beautifully shows his own strength as when he respects a woman’s softness.
- One of the greatest things a father can teach a son is how to treat a woman the way she deserves to be treated – like a queen
- Even the prettiest woman could feel insecure if she loves a wrong man. What make her beautiful is a man who can treat her right.
- A real man treats his girlfriend in the same manner which he expects another man to treat his daughter.
A real man will remind his woman daily to why she fell in love with him.
- When you treat her well, she will always stand for you.
- A gentleman always puts his woman first.
- Give her a relationship that everyone is jealous of.
- Men and women have roles – their roles are different but their rights are equal
- Treat a woman right and you’ll never have to worry about keeping her.
- No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.
- You don’t have the right to be called a man, if you not have respect for a woman.
- Respecting a woman is the best way to tell her how beautiful she is.
- Anyone can treat a woman right, but it takes a real man to adore her and treat her through life and death.
- Real men stay faithful. They don’t have the time to look for other women because they are too busy looking for new ways to love their own.
- A true man doesn’t promise, he commits. A true woman doesn’t demand, she thanks
- Don’t think about making women fit the world — think about making the world fit women.
- Is it fair to treat a woman worse than a man, and then revile her because she is a woman?
- A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction.
- The right man knows how to treat his woman like she’s the only one in his life.
- Women are one half of society which gives birth to the other half so it is as if they are the entire society.
- Men who love their mothers treat women wonderfully. And they have enormous respect for women.
A real man makes sure his lady knows she’s the one and only.
- Every girl deserves to be treated with love and dignity.
- A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one.
- When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes.
- We respect women and don’t insult them by saying all they care about is reproductive rights. All issues are women’s issues.
- If you treat your wife like a thoroughbred, you’ll never end up with a nag
You may also like: