We humans are social people and we are way more connected to each other. Sometimes we do really care about people and sometime we just don’t value them and learn about their true value only after they are not with us. We can bring back the ones who have fought us but we can not call or bring those who have passed away. So, we should learn to love everyone. We should care about people, give them value and respect them. Because when they’re not with us, we will only be left with the memories and guilt. Today in this article we have brought you a collection of Quotes About Missing Someone Who Has Passed Away.
Quotes About Missing Someone Who Has Passed Away
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
- I miss you. A little too much, a little too often, and a little bit more every day.
- Only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts.
- When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
- Remember that people are only guests in your story – the same way you are only a guest in theirs – so make the chapters worth reading.
- Love wins by lasting through death. Love wins by loving more, loving again, loving without fear.
- I think I’ll miss you forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies.
- I miss you in ways that not even words can understand.
- Seeing death as the end of life – is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean.
- Death ends a life, not a relationship
- There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
The whole world can become the enemy when you lose what you love.
- Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.
- The sorrow we feel when we lose a loved one is the price we pay to have had them in our lives.
- It’s so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone.
- The mightiest power of death is not that it can make people die, but that it can make the people you left behind want to stop living.
- Those we have held in our arms for a short while we hold in our hearts forever.
- All deaths are sudden, no matter how gradual the dying may be.
Lucky is the spouse who dies first, who never has to know what survivors endure.
- Love doesn’t die with death. Love is like liquid; when it pours out, it seeps into others’ lives. Love changes form and shape. Love gets into everything. Death doesn’t conquer all; love does. Love wins every single time
- I keep myself busy with the things I do. But every time I pause, I still think of you.
- Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality.
- To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.
- For when the cold winds blow, I will close my eyes calmly, knowing I am anchored to you.
- My love is selfish. I cannot breathe without you, please come back.
I only miss you when I’m breathing.
- Greatly loved, deeply missed.
- There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in present grief.
- You don’t know who is important to you until you actually lose them.
- Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated.
- Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.
- If I could plant a flower for every time I miss you, I could walk through my garden forever.
When I close my eyes I see you; When I open my eyes I miss you.
- I love you everyday. And now I will miss you every day.
- Loss can remind us that life itself is a gift
- I don’t see my father’s death as an absence, rather as a different existence.
- We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.
- Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
I miss you deeply, unfathomably, senselessly, terribly.
- Forever in our hearts.
You may also like: