We live in a world where we have to communicate with society. Life isn’t that easy and we have to be connected to people for various needs and things. Like we can’t do everything by our own. We will require many people in our lives, for example to get our hairs done, we need to visit a barber, we need a car repair man to fix our car and the list goes on and on. Yeah these people aren’t that connected and won’t affect our lives so much. But the society that’s around us are affecting our lives too much. When you are willing to do something that makes you happy, these people might interrupt you and won’t let you think out of the box. Sometimes we need the society to be with us but in some cases we don’t have to care about them! Here is a collection of Quotes About Not Caring What People Think about you or whatever you do.
Quotes About Not Caring What People Think
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- The eyes of others our prisons; their thoughts our cages.
Care about people’s approval, and you will always be their prisoner.
- I cannot care for something that has broken my heart and bitten my hand.
- If words control you, that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass.
- A dame that knows the ropes isn’t likely to get tied up.
- Never worry about what other people say or think. Do the right. Have a clear conscience and roam about happily.
- The best thing I did with my life was to throw away all the garbage people kept pushing at me and stopped caring.
- The less I care, the happier I am.
- Let them worry and think about you, you just don’t give a damn about them!
- Caring About What Others Think Of You Is A Waste Of Time. Most People Don’t Have A Clue What To Think Of Themselves.
I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.
- Never dull your shine for somebody else.
- You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It’s their mistake, not my failing.
- Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.
- I do not care so much what I am to others as I care what I am to myself.
- Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
- Most people just want to see you fall, that’s more reason to stand tall.
- The difference between me and you is that I care and you don’t, and that hurts.
- You cannot really not care about what others think about you, yet care about whether or not they know that you do not care about what they think about you.
Believe in yourself and there will come a day when others will have no choice but to believe with you.
- You don’t have to care about everything around you. Some things are best left ignored.
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- Ignore those people who talk about you behind your back; that’s where they belong.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- You probably wouldn’t worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!
- Your life isn’t yours if you always care what others think.
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
- Ignore what other people think. Most people aren’t even paying attention to you.
- Live your life the way you want to and don’t care what others think; it’s your life, not theirs.
- You are betraying yourself if you care too much about what others think; but if you don’t give any importance to the opinions of others, you will move away from being a human and start to approach the animal!
There is only one YOU. And there will never be another one. That’s your power.
- Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.
- There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
- When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I’m already better than them.
- want to be around people that do things. I don’t want to be around people anymore that judge or talk about what people do. I want to be around people that dream and support and do things.
- I can’t fight for something I don’t care about.
- I think people should do whatever they want to do. That’s the point. Why should you care what other people think or say? You’re not living in their pocket.
- Don’t care about the destination — just keep going towards your goals.
You may also like:
100+ Positive Life Quotes to Improve Your Day and Thinking
2023] Baddie Captions for Instagram – Savage, Aesthetic Baddie Quotes
Motivational Quotes About Dreams and Goals
Cute Long Distance Relationship Quotes Tumblr For Couples