Books are your friend in every stage of life. In childhood, we start reading poems, short meaningful stories at home or in our school. When we’re young, we read novels, fictions, romance and other genres. In old age, we read spiritual books, religious books etc. There are a lot of people with a hobby of “Book Reading”. If you have a good interest in books, than these Quotes about Reading Books will surely touch your inner soul.
This time, we’ve bring 20+ Best Book Quotes & Reading Quotes to increase your interest in reading and also these quotes can be used on your social media profile or in a resume where you’re adding book reading as a hobby.
Quotes about Reading Books
“I read so i can live more than one life in more than one place.”
- We lose ourselves in books, we find ourselves there too.
- Books don’t just go with you, they take you where you’ve never been.
- What is a bookshelf other than a treasure chest for a curious mind.
- You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. – Paul Sweeney
- I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book. – J.K. Rowling
- The only thing that you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library. – Albert Einstein
- Keep reading. It’s one of the most marvelous adventures that anyone can have. – Lloyd Alexander
- When somebody says “It’s just a book”. Smile, because they just don’t understand.
- Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body. – Joseph Addison
- If you don’t see the book you want on the shelf, write it. – Beverly Cleary
- The story is truly finished — and meaning is made — not when the author adds the last period, but when the reader enters. – Celeste Ng
- What isn’t said is as important as what is said. – Colson Whitehead
- Character, to me, is the life’s blood of fiction. – Donna Tartt
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. – Dr. Seuss
- Poetic language is a way of giving the sense of an answer, just a sense of one, that the story itself is unable to provide. – Emily Ruskovich
- Some books are so familiar that reading them is like being home again. – Louisa May Alcott
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.” – George R.R. Martin
- In the end, we’ll all become stories. – Margaret Atwood
- Reading forces you to be quiet in a world that no longer makes place for that. – John Green
- Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
- She read about people she could never be and adventures she would never have.
- A little reading is all the therapy a person needs sometimes.
“Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.”
- Reading books will only be boring if you lack imagination.
- We read to know that we’re not alone.
- Reading is dreaming with open eyes.
- I don’t just read good books. I climb inside them and live there.
- Born to read, forced to work.
- Seeing someone reading a book you love is seeing a book recommending a person.
- Keep calm, drink tea and read books.
- I’ve read too many books to believe what I am told.
- A reader lives a thousands lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.
- You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book. – Dr. Suess
- An hour spent reading is one stolen from paradise. – Thomas Wharton
- All great leaders are readers.
Books are filled with magic. They take you to a different world! If you have a good imagination power, than you would never ever get bored reading a book. While reading a good book, you get connected with the characters of it and sometimes you imagine the whole thing like you’re the main character of book. Here are the best book quotes that you’ll find on internet.
- A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. – Neil Gaiman
- Books are a uniquely portable magic. – Stephen King
- A room without books is like a body without a soul. – Cicero
- No two persons ever read the same book. – Edmund Wilson
- You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. – C.S. Lewis
- The world belongs to those who read.
- Some stories stay with us forever.
“A book a day keeps reality away.”
- There is no friend as loyal as a book.
- In books I’ve traveled. Not only to other worlds. But into my Own. – Anna Quindlen
- Life is a book and there are thousands pages I haven’t yet read.
- Let’s get lost in a world made of books, coffee and rainy days.
- That moment at 3AM when you whisper to yourself “I need to stop..” as you turn the page.
- A book is a dream that you hold in your hand.
- Ordinary people have big TVs. Extraordinary people have big libraries.
- I choose fiction.. Because real life is terrible.
- Some books you read. Some books you enjoy. But some books just swallow you up, heart and soul. – Joanne Harris
- I don’t read books to get smart. I read to escape reality.
- Books don’t change people; Paragraphs do, sometimes even sentences.
Hope you enjoyed scrolling down this page. What’s your favorite quote about reading books? Do let us know by commenting it! Keep visiting WishBae and do follow us on social networks to stay updated.