This sentence might seem to be technically wrong but it is what it is! The way you watch your steps when you’re walking down the road, you should watch what you are uttering from your mouth. You should always think before you speak because words are far more dangerous than a knife, gun or a bomb. Every situation is different! There is a proverb in Hindi, I don’t know what it exactly is but it something like : “Shadi ke Samay Gali Bhi Meethi Lagti Hai aur Ladai Ke Samay Meethi Bat Bhi Buri Lagti Hai,” it means: Even abusive words feel sweet at the time of wedding but sweet words might be hurtful at the time of a war. So, Whatever you say, think twice or thrice before bringing those words on your lips and uttering them out of your mouth. Checkout this collection of Quotes About Watching What You Say so you can mind your tongue before your talk anything!
Quotes About Watching What You Say
- Take Care Of Your Tongue Like The Way You Take Care Of Gold & Silver
- Words have power to heal. Words have power to kill.
A fool is made more of a fool, when their mouth is more open than their mind.
- Watch what you say and do because little eyes are watching you
- Be careful what you say to someone today. Because tomorrow they might not be here, and you can’t take it back.
- Half of the troubles of this life can be traced to saying yes too quickly and not saying no soon enough.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- A character is as much about what you do as what you say.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say.
- The universe is listening, be careful what you say in it.
- We have freedom of speech, but you got to watch what you say.
- What we say is important… for in most cases the mouth speaks what the heart is full of
- You can observe a lot by just watching.
- Thinking doesn’t hurt. Words DO.
- Anyone can say they care. But watch their actions, not their words
- Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.
- It’s like I know what I gotta say, I just don’t know how to say it to you.
- The real power of silence is to keep silent. The real power of silence is in the works of silence!
- Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said.
- Life isn’t about just talking, it’s about thinking too.
- Talk is cheap. Actions speak.
- Be careful with your words. Once they are said, they can be only forgiven, not forgotten.
- Love is more than a word. Love is an action.
- Negative words are powerful boomerangs so be careful what you say about people and yourself.
- The tongue is a small thing, but what enormous damage it can do.
- If you can’t write your message in a sentence, you can’t say it in an hour.
Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
- Be careful what you say to your children. They may agree with you.
- I wished that well-meaning white liberals would think before they said things that they thought were perfectly innocent.
- Never say ‘I could have done that,’ because you didn’t.
- Always give a speech that you would like to hear.
- There are only two types of speakers in the world. 1. The nervous and 2. Liars.
Words are free. It’s how you use them that may cost you.
- Don’t say you love somebody and then change your mind … Love isn’t like picking what movie you want to watch.
- Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.
- You can speak well if your tongue can deliver the message of your heart.
- Let thy speech be better than silence, or be silent
- Defending yourself is not the same as offending your enemy. Watch what you say
- You won’t have to watch what you say if you watch what you think
- Now watch what you say or they’ll be calling you radical, liberal, fanatical, criminal.
- The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his actions.
Watch your thoughts, they become words.
- A wise person speaks carefully and with truth, for every word tht passes between one’s teeth is meant for something.
- The secret of being boring is to say everything.
- You have to be careful what you say in front of comedy writers because they will absolutely make fun of it in the next episode.
You may also like:
 Bruce Lee Quotes : Don’t Speak Negatively About Yourself
75 Being Crazy Quotes and Captions for Instagram 2023
 Sensible Captions for Instagram to Express Your Thoughts