There are many people who motivate us with their words or we motivate ourselves with a quote written by them. But there are some quotes which are written by unrecognized people. Although they are spoken or written by others, such quotes are also very good, motivating us during difficult times, keeping this in mind, we have prepared them for you today. Here you will find the best collection of unknown quotes from unrecognized authors about life, fear and motivation that will change your perspective in 2023.
- Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
- Great minds think independently, not alike.
- Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation.
- Every time history repeats itself the price goes up.
- Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
- The more we criticize and judge, the less time we have to love and take care of.
- Failure doesn’t come from falling down. Failure comes from not getting up.
- Time invested in improving ourselves cuts down on time wasted in disapproving of others.
- After all is said and done, a lot more will have been said than done.
- Someone’s opinion of you doesn’t have to become your reality.
- You must give up the way it is… to have it the way you want it
- True friends say good things behind your back and bad things to your face.
- Even the greatest was once a beginner. Don’t be afraid to take that first step.
A mousetrap always provides free cheese.
- A problem is only a problem when viewed as a problem.
- Love is a rare gem that needs to be polished, praised and pampered, every day!
- From a very young age, I knew the kind of woman I wanted to become: independent.
- There is no opposite of love because love is everything. There is only an absence of love, which is fear.
- The soul is stronger than its surroundings.
- Don’t just say what you say, live what you say!
You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
- The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow.
- There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn’t get worse every year.
- Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else.
- Be alert! Accidents hurt.
- It’s okay to be angry. It’s never okay to be cruel.
- Good luck is a lazy man’s estimate of a worker’s success.
- The heart that gives thanks is a happy one, for we cannot feel thankful and unhappy at the same time.
- You do not need a reason to help people.
- Nothing soothes the soul like a walk on the beach.
- Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? Because she will let it go!
- Prejudice is being down on something you’re not up on.
- Some people succeed because they are destined to, but most people succeed because they are determined to.
You may also like: Motivational Quotes & Whatsapp DP
- The only people who get upset when you set boundaries are the ones who benefited from you having none.
- Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll.
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
- Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.
- Life is too short to be sensible.
- Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.
- A wandering mind is both a misery and a miracle.
- Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
- My friends don’t go crazy. They are crazy. They go normal from time to time.
- Commitment in the face of conflict produces character.
- Sometimes you have to choose between planting roots or growing wings.
- Try to lose as large as possible and discover sides of you that will help you win like you’ve never won before.
- Stick with the people who pull the magic out of you and not the madness.
You can have results or excuses. Not both.
- You had me at a point where I would’ve left the entire world behind for you.
- The best way to ensure success is to never lose energy because things aren’t going as fast as you want them to.
- A miracle isn’t winning the lotto, it’s believing in yourself when you didn’t before.
- It’s easy to hate. It takes strength to be kind.
You may also like: