Nowadays everyone has less time to enjoy the natural view. In the growing crowd, we have forgotten to take pleasure of nature and keep ourselves healthy. We have started using technology to keep the body fit. While it is absolutely true that nature can take care of us and keep us fit forever. God has made everything to be seen very beautifully so that our eyes can never get tired. But we forget that we also have some responsibility regarding the relationship between mankind and nature. What a beautiful sight it is with the dawn of sunrise, when the birds sing, the sound of the river, the pond, the wind and the pleasant moments with friends in the evening in the garden after the pressure of a long day. But due to our family responsibilities, we have forgotten to enjoy the beauty of nature. Here are the best and beautiful view quotes and captions for Instagram about mountain, city and nature.
“Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time,”
- “There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, there is a rapture on the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the sea and music in its roar: i love not man less, but nature more” -lord byron
- “We like to be out in nature so much because it has no opinion on us.”-Nietzsche
- actually you need to spend time in nature more than playing video games.
- Nature is my manifestation of God. I go to nature every day for inspiration in the day’s work. I follow in building the principles which nature has used in its domain.– Frank Lloyd Wright
You may also like: Nature Love Quotes For Those Who Admire The Beauty of Nature
- In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful.– Alice Walker
- I see nothing in space as promising as the view from a Ferris wheel.
- Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. —John Ruskin
- Never, no, never did nature say one thing and wisdom another. —Edmund Burke
- If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees. —Rainer Maria Rilke
- The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure. —D. H. Lawrence
- Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life —Rachel Carson
- Man’s heart away from nature becomes hard. —Standing Bear
- I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees. —Henry David Thorea
- If you wish to know the divine, feel the wind on your face and the warm sun on your hand. —Buddha
Nature is the art of God. —Dante Alighieri
- Everything in nature is lyrical in its ideal essence, tragic in its fate, and comic in its existence. —George Santanaya
- It’s easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top.
- If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.
- There is nothing insignificant in the world. It all depends on the point of view.Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed.
- We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understandings and our hearts.
- Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.”– John Muir
- My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature– Claude Monet
- “The earth laughs in flowers.”
- A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books. —Walt Whitman
- The world is not to be put in order. The world is order. It is for us to put ourselves in unison with this order.—Henry Miller
- One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. —William Shakespeare
- By discovering nature, you discover yourself. —Maxime Lagacé
- Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time. —Katrina Mayer
- “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.”
- “Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.”— Carl Sagan
- “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.”– William Shakespeare
- “If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees.”– Rainer Maria Rilke
- “The sunlight clasps the earth, and the moonbeams kiss the sea: what are all these kissings worth if thou kiss, not me?”– Percy Shelley
- “Life sucks a lot less when you add mountain air, a campfire and some peace and quiet.”
- – Brooke Hampton
- I believe in God, only I spell it Nature. —Frank Lloyd Wright
- Choose only one master—nature. —Rembrandt Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. —Lao Tzu
- If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere. —Laura Ingalls Wilder
- There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature—the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter. —Rachel Carson
- Leave the road, take the trails. —Pythagoras
- “Going to the mountains is like going home.” John Muir
- “I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees.” Henry David Thoreau
- “Choose only one master—nature.” Rembrandt
- “Not just beautiful, though—the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me.” Haruki Murakami
- “Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.” Rachel Carson
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.” Ralph Waldo Emerson