The term “classy” refers to the elegance and superiority of an individual or a thing. It’s not about expensive clothes or expensive objects. It’s about having the individuality and uniqueness of one’s persona. Men with a good attitude, a great sense of dressing regardless of formal or casual, and is a mix of classy solid, respectable and elegant aspects. Facebook and Instagram are the most effective platform for showing your mood or your love story your joy, sadness, and your elegant status as well as other things. A large number of people are looking for stylish captions, status, and Quotes for their social media accounts. In light of this, we present the most popular and latest collection of being classy quotes, captions, status, and Quotes to post on networks like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram as well. Showcase your stylish attitude status, quotes, and Attitude on your social media platforms. I am hoping that, after sharing this post, you will get more likes and gain an increase in followers for your social media handles. I hope you appreciate this article and select the best status or quotes to use. Don’t waste time. So, let’s start.
Being Classy Quotes
- I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.-Albert Einstein
- I always find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect – they are much more interesting.-Marc Jacobs
- We age not by holding on to youth, but by letting ourselves grow and embracing whatever youthful parts remain.-Keith Richards
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.-Mark Twain
- I believe one can live many lives through personal style. Every day is an occasion to reinvent yourself.-Ralph Lauren
- A shoe is not only a design, but it’s a part of your body language, the way you walk. The way you’re going to move is quite dictated by your shoes.-Christian Louboutin
- Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are.-Gianni Versace
I believe in style, not fashion.-Ralph Lauren
- One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress.-Karl Lagerfeld
- Decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.-Gianni Versace
- To me, clothing is a form of self-expression – there are hints about who you are in what you wear.-Marc Jacobs
- The difference between style and fashion is quality.-Giorgio Armani
- If you wear clothes that don’t suit you, you’re a fashion victim. You have to wear clothes that make you look better.Vivienne Westwood
- Create your own visual style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.-Orson Welles
- Do it big, do it right, and do it with style.-Fred Astaire
- Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.-Gore Vidal
- Being male is a matter of birth. Being a man is a matter of age. But being a gentleman is a matter of choice.-Vin Diesel
- Equal parts swagger and smarts.
- Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
- I’d like men to think about evolving into something more sophisticated, more seductive. To explore the possibility of an entirely new masculinity.-Hedi Slimane
- Swag is for boys. Class is for men.
Make it simple, but significant.-Don Draper
- Classy is when you have a lot to say but you choose to remain silent in front of fools.
- Classy is when a woman has everything to flaunt, but chooses not to show it.
- Your clothes should be tight enough to show you’re a woman but loose enough to show you’re a lady.-Marilyn Monroe
- Classy women never lose their dignity.
- Be too much of a lady to put up with anything less than a gentleman.
- I am not a woman whose self-worth comes from her dress size.-Kristen Bell
- A woman with class is timeless.
- Wine is bottled poetry.-Robert Louis Stevenson
- The connoisseur does not drink wine but tastes of its secrets.-Salvador Dali
- Wine is a passport to the world.-Thom Elkjer
- Beer is made by men, wine by God.-Martin Luther
- Wine is sunlight held together by water.-Galileo
- Wine is the most civilized thing in the world.-Ernest Hemingway
- Life is too short to drink bad wine.
- A truly elegant taste is generally accompanied with excellency of heart.-Henry Fielding
- The mission of elegance is to defeat the ugliness of rudeness with beauty and thus create a more courteous world!-Mehmet Murat ildan
- Braininess is not attractive unless combined with some signs of elegance; class.-Alice Munro
- The only real elegance is in the mind; If you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it.-Diana Vreeland
- Elegance is a glowing inner peace. Grace is an ability to give as well as to receive and be thankful.-C. JoyBell C
- Elegance is beauty that never fades.
- It’s OK if you don’t like me, not everyone has good taste.
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.-Oscar Wilde
- A lot of legends, a lot of people, have come before me. But this is my time.-Usain Bolt
- Behind every successful woman is herself.
- Judge me when you are perfect.
- “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci “You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them.” — Marc Jacobs “Looking good isn’t self-importance; it’s self-respect.” — Charles Hix
- “Good manners will open doors that even the best pick-up lines can’t.”
- “Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself.” — Jay Z
- “Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.” – Henri Bergson
- “Men with style are great because they have a sense of self.” – Lexa Doig
- “I’m cut from a different cloth and they don’t make that fabric anymore.”
- “Elegance is not standing out, but being remembered.” – Giorgio Armani
- “Men in black attire is always classy and hot which melts women’s heart.”
- “Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.” – Epictetus
- “Tis hell to a man of spirit to be contradicted by his tailor.” – Richard Garnett
- “Almost every man looks more so in a belted trench coat.” – Sydney J. Harris
- “A gentleman attracts the attention of many, but only has eyes for his own lady.”
- “Dress like you’ve made something of yourself in the world, even if you haven’t.”
You may also like: Bucket List Quotes That Will Inspire You To Do More
- “If you can’t be better than your competition, just dress better.” – Anna Wintour
- “A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.” – George Savile
- “Classy is when you have a lot to say but you choose to remain silent in front of fools.”
- “A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone’s feelings unintentionally.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” – Mark Twain
- “The well-dressed man is he whose clothes you never notice.” – William Somerset Maugham
- “Fashion is an art. You express who you are through what you’re wearing.” — Daniele Donato
- “A gentleman is one who puts more into the world than he takes out.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “To be noticed without striving to be noticed, this is what elegance is about.” — Luciano Barbera
- “All it takes are a few simple outfits. And there’s one secret – the simpler the better.” – Cary Grant
- “Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” — Bo Derek
- “Every man should have a magnifying mirror. If you look good magnified, you are set to go” – Tom Ford
- “Create your own visual style… Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.” – Orson Welles
- “Being perfectly well-dressed gives one a tranquillity that no religion can bestow.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Education begins the gentleman, but reading, good company and reflection must finish him.” – John Locke
- “It is almost a definition of a gentleman to say that he is one who never inflicts pain.” – John Henry Newma
- “Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.” — Lauren Hutton