Every problem has its solution or you can say there comes a solution before a problem arrives in your life. But, there comes a time when you might think that it’s all over! Now there is no solution to escape this issue and your brain would say that all doors are closed now! There is no way out of this. But, this is totally wrongs as if one door has closed, another will surely open for you and you will be able to find the fix even for your life’s biggest issue. Today we are here with a collection of When One Door Closes Another Opens Quotes that shows a ray of hope and do also make good instagram captions.
When One Door Closes Another Opens Quotes
- “There’s a law in life: whenever a door closes, a new one will open.” — Andre Gide
- “When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- God never closes one door in our lives without opening a new one. Many times it’s a much better road for us behind that new door, if we just trust in his love for us and take the new path.
- “We must dream of an aristocracy of achievement arising out of a democracy of opportunity.” — Thomas Jefferson
- It is one of life’s laws that as soon as one door closes another opens. But the tragedy is we look at the closed door and disregard the open one.
“When one door closes, another one is supposed to open, but, if it doesn’t, you can always climb out the window.” — Anonymous
- With every door that closes a new one opens. – Alexander Graham Bell
- “An opportunity has hair in front but is bald behind.” — Phaedrus
- “When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so long and regretfully upon the closed door that we do for us.” – Anonymous
- Keep from remaining stuck in the past.
- “What is opportunity to the man who can’t use it? An unfecundated egg, which the waves of time wash away into nonentity.” — George Eliot
“If one door closes and another does not open, try climbing thru a window. Either way, make your way in.” — Behdad Sami
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “One can go back to one’s own home after a year’s absence, and immediately the door closes. It is as if one had never been away. Or one can go back after a few hours and everything is so changed that one is a stranger.” — Graham Greene
- There is a law in life: When one door closes to us another one opens. – Andre Gide
- “Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window- or break down a door.” — Brooke Shields
- “When one door closes, another one opens. That’s just how it works.” – Anonymous
- “Life is like an elevator. On your way up, sometimes you have to stop and let some people off.” – Anonymous
- Let go of energy that does not serve us.
- “When one door closes, fortune will usually open another.” — Fernando De Rojas
- When one door closes another one opens but if you keep looking back at the closed one you’ll never see the one that’s open ahead of you.
- “Opportunity rarely knocks until you are ready. And few people have ever been really ready without receiving the opportunity’s call.” — Channing Pollock
- “Well, when one door closes, another slightly more inconvenient, out-of-the-way one opens. Let’s be off, shall we?” — Tarun Shanker
- When one door closes, sometimes we need to turn the knob to open another.
- When one door closes another one is supposed to open but, if it doesn’t you can always climb out the window.
“When one door closes, a thousand others open.” – Anonymous
- “When one door closes, another door opens, but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” — Alexander Graham Bell
- “As one door closes, another opens, some do say, but at times, when panic is born, all doors are blown asunder, hope driven all but fully under, and in the back of young, impressionable minds.” — Rosca Marx
- “When one door closes, another one opens, but if you keep looking back at the closed one, you’ll never see the one that’s open ahead of you.” — Christopher Sharp
- “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” – Anonymous
- “With every door that closes, a new one opens.” — Alexander Graham Bell
- “When God closes one door, He slams another in your face.” — Marian Keyes
- Create new opportunities for ourselves.
- You know what they say, when one door closes, another Belvedere opens. – Chelsea Handler
“When one door opens, another one closes, so carry a lot of door stoppers!” — Julie Darley
- “When one door closes, find another one to kick open.” – Anonymous
- “Don’t be discouraged. When one door closes, you can find an alternative open door.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
- “I believe death is only a door. One closes, and another opens. If I were to imagine heaven, I would imagine a door opening. And he would be waiting for me there.” — David Mitchell
- “Don’t let failure or disappointment cut you off from God or make you think the future is hopeless. When God closes one door, He often opens another, if we seek it.” — Billy Graham
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
- “If there is no God, there is no hereafter. When, therefore, one drives God out of the universe, he closes the door of hope upon himself.” — William Jennings Bryan
- When one closes his mind to understanding he opens the door to folly. – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “As one door closes, another one shuts.” — Howard Wilkinson
- “Every exit is an entry somewhere else.” – Tom Stoppard
- Then you find a sledgehammer and make a window. – C.C. Hunter
You may also like: