There are different kind of human beings on this earth. Some are being kind and some behave like evil. Yes we know that almighty God will take care of all the evil and keep us safe. But, sometimes it becomes really important to fight for what is right. When you have learnt the difference between right and wrong, it is time to stand up for the truth, for what is right. Every situation we face in our life comes in our life only because of what we are doing, what we care about and what we do think. Everything is just happening because of our karma and also the law of attraction works in it’s own ways. Below is a list of Quotes About Standing Up For What Is Right that will motivate you to do what’s better for human being or for yourself.
Quotes About Standing Up For What Is Right
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- Always stand up for what’s right. Your voice is your power.
- Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone. Stand up for truth, regardless of who steps on it
- A man is as good as dead if he refuses to stand up for himself and his values.
Stay strong. Stand up. Have a voice.
- People will always try to put you down, no matter how hard the path is, keep raising your wings.
- Falling over is teaching you how to stand up again.
- Never give up the fight of standing up for your rights.
- Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
- Wipe the tears away, stand up, be a man, run your business, find a way.
- Never, ever surrender our integrity. Our integrity, my mom always used to say, is what determines our character.
- When you stand up for yourself, you are standing up for everyone who will follow your positive example!
- “I’m just a simple man standing alone with my old brushes, asking God for inspiration.
- Sometimes it just feels so amazing to finally stand up for yourself. I highly recommend it. Life is too short to be taken for granted.
- You will never gain anyone’s approval by begging for it. When you stand confident in your own worth, respect follows.
- I’m standing up thinking. Anybody who wants to listen is welcome. If not, I’m happy to see them go.
- We have more faith in what we imitate than in what we create
- It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.
- Abortion should be listed as a weapon of mass destruction against the voiceless.
- Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, and others make it happen.
- Strong people stand up for themselves, but stronger people stand up for others.
Get up. Stand up. Speak up. Do something.
- People who work sitting down get paid more than people who work standing up
- Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don’t give up the fight.
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
- You need bravery to stand up to your enemies and your friends.
- One should always stand up for the weak and oppressed. Yuri Dolgopolov, A Dictionary of Confusable Phrases
- Trust your own instincts, go inside, follow your heart. Right from the start. go ahead and stand up for what you believe in. As I’ve learned, that’s the path to happiness.
Be kind to yourself – Stand up for yourself.
- To me, bravery is to stand up for what you believe in.
- Stand up for what you believe in even if you are standing alone.
- The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.
- The Polar Express began with the idea of a train standing alone in the woods. I asked myself, What if a boy gets on that train? Where does he go?
- You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right.
- Standing up for your beliefs is a must.
- In a world that demands you to obey the wrong rules: Being rebellious is right.
- The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public.
- When you stand for something, you’ve got to stand for it all the way, not half way.
- One has to speak out and stand up for one’s convictions. Inaction at a time of conflagration is inexcusable.
Always be courageous, humble, and stand up for your values.
You may also like: