When you love a person, you do not care if they’re very talkative or how seriously they take things or what is the type of their nature! You accept them the way they are. It doesn’t even matter if they’re short, long, whatever their skin tone is or whatever… Love is love! You can fall for anyone. True love is when you accept someone with their flaws. Accepting someone the way they are is amazing thing. If they’re having bad habits, they will totally change it for you if they truly love you. Or you can just adjust with their flaws. This is the name of love! So, to celebrate such love, the unconditional love, here we present a collection of I Love You For What You Are Quotes.
I Love You For What You Are Quotes
- I love you for what you are, but I love you yet more for what you are going to be. I love you not so much for your realities as for your ideals. I pray for your desires that they may be great.
There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless
- “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.
- I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams
- All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.
- But I love you, I’m totally and completely in love with you and I don’t care if you think it’s too late. I’m telling you anyway.
Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- I love you, in ways you’ve never been loved, for reasons you’ve never been told, for longer than you think you deserved and with more than you will ever know existed inside me.
- I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
- When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
If I know what love is, it is because of you
- Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves
- Love is not weakness. It is strong. Only the sacrament of marriage can contain it.
- The strongest love is the love which is not afraid to show the weakness
- I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.
- I love you because you join me in my weirdness.
- My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my so, I Love You For What You Are.
- The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
- I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.
- Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
- Babe, you make me feel beautiful, loved, protected, and taken care of. You make me a better person, and I don’t ever want to live my life without you by my side. Thank you for being mine. I love you, most.
- I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.
- Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. You know? Maybe you just need one person.
- I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.
- Tonight I can only say that I love you too well for my peace of mind, and that absence from you is death to me.
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be.
- You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be. I Love You.
- I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn
- I never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.
You may also like:
Quotes About Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back
Best Quotes on How to Treat a Woman you Love
25 Most Romantic Love Messages, Quotes for Her