Love is an amazing feeling that can not be described in words. You can not even explain it using 26 letters of alphabet. The feeling of love is itself heavenly but for some people it might hurt more than hell. When you love someone and the other person has no feelings for you, you might feel miserable. But, you should remember that love is not a transaction! It might not be a two thing! You can not expect to get the same amount of love from the other person. There are many people who are one sided lovers and still feeling blessed. They get butterflies when they see their lover, they see them happy and they’re happy too. Today we have brought you a collection of Quotes About Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back. Some of these quotes celebrate the power of one sided love and some might be about the pain one feels being in one sided love.
Quotes About Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back
- If you can love someone without the hope of ever being loved back, that love is real.
It’s painful to love someone who doesn’t love you back.
- The biggest weakness of a person is not being selfish, amorous, wild or egotistical, but stubbornly loving someone who doesn’t love you.
- To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves.
- Give me some chance to actually try to make your heart flutter, wouldn’t you, please do.
Unrequited love is the infinite curse of a lonely heart.
- I want to blame you, but it is not your fault that you do not like me; what am I doing now?
- It’s not that bad to love someone who doesn’t love you back
- Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is a prickly feeling – rather like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold, the more it hurts.
- Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold on, the more it hurts.
- It hurts when you’re being ignored by the person whose attention is the only thing you want in the world.
- Keep you are feeling will honestly make those feelings stronger, dear.
Problems can be fixed. But unrequited love is a tragedy.
- If only life was fair, but I understand it’s not, that’s why you cannot love me.
- You can’t force someone to realize how amazing you are.
- Until you have experienced the pain of falling in love with someone who doesn’t love you, you have not come across true hurt and despair.
- Falling in love with a person who doesn’t know anything or your feelings is sometimes a lovely feeling. You know it is not going to work, but it doesn’t hurt to hope.
- The way he looked at you. I got it then. He loved you, and it was killing him. He won’t get over you, Clary, he can’t.
- Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like waiting for a train at a bus stop. It is hopeless and disappointing, and you will be sad in the end.
- I cannot fathom congratulating you on finding love when I’m not the giver of that love.
- Finding you was not easy, and now that I’ve seen I’ve wanted to keep you, but I just cannot.
- When a person’s attention is all you want in the whole world, it hurts when they don’t even notice you
- Don’t give yourself away for someone who doesn’t love you as much.
- Let no one who loves be called altogether unhappy. Even love unreturned has its rainbow.
- The best remedy for unrequited love is to find someone new or give distance.
- Don’t waste your time loving someone who doesn’t love you back.
- The worst feeling is falling for someone and knowing that they won’t be there to catch you.
- A person doesn’t know true hurt and suffering until they’ve felt the pain of falling in love with someone whose affections lie elsewhere.
- There’s a difference between someone who wants you and someone who would do anything to keep you. Remember that.
- It’s sickening when you love someone who doesn’t care about you.
- I love dreaming because, in my dreams, you’re actually mine.
- If you want me falling for you, then you have to give me something worth tripping over.
- I do not care, we can ruin our friendship for all we can, and I will gladly agree to that, friend.
- In loving someone who doesn’t back, be prepared to get hurt and feel down
- I shall remain a human without a heart forever because my heart is where you are.
I’m tired of loving you and hoping you’ll do the same.
- It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can’t have them in your arms.
- You broke my heart into millions of pieces and still I cannot blame you for feeling this way.
- My heart feels like it is breaking in two, ever since it started loving you because you disagree.
- Any person who is in love is happy, even if the love is not returned.
- I am willing to wait forever if it meant one day you will love me back.
- It’s very tough to deal with unrequited love.
You may also like: