You can not build your personality by yourself! It comes from your surrounding only. How you dress, how you behave and how you react to something comes from the environment you are living in. They say one fish can ruin the whole pond. But, we say that a fish has to be in a pond with other fishes, that is the only way she can learn how to keep everything in good place. If you are accompanied by good people, you become a good one. But, when you are dealing with bad monsters, you become the same. Here we present a collection of Quotes About Who You Surround Yourself With that says a lot about company.
Quotes About Who You Surround Yourself With
- Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.
- You have to surround yourself with really good people and have a very thick skin.
- Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you.
- Don’t let people disrespect you. My mom says don’t open the door to the devil. Surround yourself with positive people.
Surround yourself with positive people.
- Whatever you put around yourself, you will be the mirror of it. Surround yourself with things you love.
- Look at people for an example, but then make sure to do things your way. Surround yourself with positive people.
- Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who’ll argue with you.
- My mom showed me how important it is to surround yourself with opportunities and make the most of them.
- It’s very important to surround yourself with people you can learn from.
- I think it’s good to surround yourself with good people.
- Surround yourself with people who take their work seriously, but not themselves, those who work hard and play hard.
- Surround yourself with really good people. I think that’s an important thing. Because the people you surround yourself are a reflection of you.
- You have to surround yourself with people who love you and want the best for you.
- I always tell young girls, surround yourself with goodness. I learned early on how to get the haters out of my life.
You’re only as good as the people who you surround yourself with.
- You learn to give up what’s not working and surround yourself with things you love – not what’s correct or proper.
- Surround yourself with people who only lift you higher.
- Surround yourself with the best people you can find, delegate authority, and don’t interfere as long as the policy you’ve decided upon is being carried out.
- The goal as an actor is to constantly surround yourself with amazing artists who challenge you and make you grow.
- If you hang out with chickens, you’re going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you’re going to fly.
- surround yourself with positivity and people who are going to challenge you to make you better.
- Nothing bad can happen if you train your butt off and make the right decisions and surround yourself with the right people.
- Surround yourself with good people. Whether they’re the best or not, people are capable of learning if they’ve got good hearts and they’re good souls.
- Surround yourself with good people. People who are going to be honest with you and look out for your best interests.
Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
- When you’re the best, you only want to surround yourself with the best.
- Surround yourself with people who support you. Find champions.
- I get depressed pretty easily but have found the best way to combat it is to surround yourself with people you can talk openly with about it.
- You always want to surround yourself with better people than you.
- Surround yourself with good people who encourage and love you. There are always ups and downs, no matter how successful you are.
- The best thing to do when you find yourself in a hurting or vulnerable place is to surround yourself with the strongest, finest, most positive people you know.
- Whatever vocation you decide on, track down the best people in the world at doing it and surround yourself with them.
- Surround yourself with great people. People are what make businesses prosper.
- If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky is the limit.
- Surround yourself with people who lift you higher.
- You should also appreciate the goodness around you, and surround yourself with positive people.
- Be true to yourself and surround yourself with positive, supportive people.
- Choose your friends wisely. Association is perception. Perception is a reality.
- he value of surrounding yourself with positive people is not what you get from them, but how good a person you have become because of them.
- The people you surround yourself with influence your behaviors, so choose friends who have healthy habits.
- When you surround yourself with some of the best in the business you can only get better.
- Always be your true self, and surround yourself with positive and supportive people.
- Surround yourself with positive people and you’ll be a positive person.
- I’m a big believer that you surround yourself with good people which brings the best out of you.
- Surround yourself with people who will make you better, and learn to listen.
- Get the screens out of your room and surround yourself with books.
- You should feel beautiful and you should feel safe. What you surround yourself with should bring you peace of mind and peace of spirit.
You may also like: