The famous motivational speaker & life couch Tony Robbins has proved that hard work actually pays off. In his childhood, he faced a lot of troubles. He grew up very poor. He suffered a Pituitary Tumor and left his home when he was 17 because his home life was chaotic and abusive. Still he didn’t gave up and became one of the most popular and recognizable self-help coaches in the world.
Anthony Jay “Tony” Robbins is well known for his self help books that include Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. He has coached Oprah, Andre Agassi, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bill Clinton and some other most successful people in the world.
Here are the most inspiring quotes of Tony Robbins to help you change your life.
Top Tony Robbins Quotes
- Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem & 95% of their time on the solution. Get over it & crush it!
- One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.
- The only problem we really have is we think we’re not supposed to have problems! Problems call us to higher level- – face & solve them now!
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
- Your past does not equal your future.
- Every problem is a gift–without problems we would not grow.
- For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.
- New Year = A New Life! Decide today who you will become, what you will give how you will live.
- In life you need either inspiration or desperation.
- Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.
“We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.”
- Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
- I discovered a long time ago that if I helped enough people get what they wanted, I would always get what I wanted and I would never have to worry.
- When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.
- If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.
- Things do not have meaning. We assign meaning to everything.
- The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.
“The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.”
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
Anthony “Tony” Robbins Quotes
- Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
- You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
- I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.
- It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives.
- People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.
- Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.
- Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.
- It’s your unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.
Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.
- Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.
- Your income right now is a result of your standards, it is not the industry, it is not the economy.
- There is no greatness without a passion to be great, whether it’s the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a businessperson.
- Commit to CANI! – Constant And Never-ending Improvement.
- Where focus goes, energy flows.
- Nothing has any power over me other than that which I give it through my conscious thoughts.
Tony Robbins has made his career by helping others lead a successful life. His net worth is $500 million and he is named Top 200 Business Gurus by the Harvard Business Press. Latest book from Mr. Robbins is Unshakeable, which is about achieving financial freedom.
I myself have got motivation from these amazing quotes of Tony Robbins and I hope you will also get some dose of inspiration of it. Do let me know which one is your favorite Tony Robbins Quote and keep coming back to this space for more upcoming, wonderful quotes and wishes.