Willard Carroll Smith II (born September 25, 1968) is an American actor, film producer, and rapper. He has enjoyed success in music, television, and film. In April 2007, Newsweek called him the most powerful actor on the planet. Smith has been nominated for four Golden Globe Awards and two Academy Awards, and has won several Grammy Awards. In the late eighties, Smith achieved substantial success as a rapper under the name The Fresh Prince. However, his fame rose to an impressive extent in 1990 when he starred in the popular television series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. The show ran on NBC for almost 6 years (1990–1996) and has since been broadcast continuously on various networks. Here is a collection full of Will Smith’s Quotes about life, success, happiness, and love. Will Smith won his first Oscar at 94th Academy Awards in 2022.
Will Smith Quotes
- When you create art, the world has to wait.
- Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
- Never underestimate the pain of a person, because in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are just better at hiding it than others.
- Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice.
- We spend money that we do not have, on things we do not need, to impress people who do not care.
YOU CAN CRY, AIN’T NO SHAME IN IT.
- Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings & emotions
- If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.
- Money & success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.
- I believe you need to be educated on what you want to do in life, but I don’t believe you necessarily need college to get there.
Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.
- Fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Do not misunderstand me. Danger is very real. But fear is a choice.
Life is lived on the edge.
- Build your life or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
- Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, and to hide every pain.
- Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your life.
- Life isn’t how many breaths you take, but it’s the moments that take your breath away.
- The things that have been most valuable to me I did not learn in school.
You may also like: Top Quotes by Avatar Actor Stephen Lang
- Ten ways to love: listen, speak, give, pray, answer, share, enjoy, trust, forgive, promise.
- You can’t win the war against the world if you can’t win the war against your own mind.
- Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away
Yes! Will Smith won his first Oscar in 2022 at 94th Academy Awards. Just minutes after rushing onto the stage he slapped comedian Chris Rock in the face for making a joke on his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith.