You don’t have to pretend or you don’t have to build yourself for this, women are already strong. They’re the strongest creatures that God have ever made. You keep a child in your womb, you are the one who works to make your family happy and keep them connected. So, why do you get emotional or feel broken when something goes wrong? Believe in yourself and have faith in your inner strength. Today we have brought a collection to cheer you up and remind you of how strong you are. Checkout this handpicked collection of Quotes About Being A Strong Woman And Moving On.
Quotes About Being A Strong Woman And Moving On
- Everything is within your power, and your power is within you. ⇒ Janice Trachtman.
- You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. – Maya Angelou
- Let go of your attachment to being right, and suddenly your mind is more open. ⇒ Ralph Marston
- You must know that you can do this. You are strong. You will make it. Just hang on and keep believing in yourself, always. – Heather A. Stillufsen
- She’s everything even when she’s treated like nothing. ⇒ R.H. Sin
- I want to do is because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others. – Amelia Earhart
A strong woman knows she has the strength to stay calm in the chaos of life.
- We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free. ⇒ Kavita Ramdas
- You don’t need strength to let go of something. What you really need is understanding. ⇒ Guy Finley
- Study the past if you would define the future. ⇒ Confucius
- You can only lose what you cling to. ⇒ Buddha
- The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did.
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. – Jimmy Dean
- You will evolve past certain people. Let yourself. ⇒ Mandy Hale
- A woman who walks in purpose doesn’t have to chase people or opportunities. Her light causes people and opportunities to pursue her.
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. ⇒ Audrey Hepburn.
- The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new. – Dan Millman
A strong woman knows she has strength enough for
the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in
the journey where she will become strong.
- She believed in herself when no one else did, and that made all the difference.
- Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. ⇒ Steve Maraboli
- That’s all you can do in this world, no matter how strong the current beats against you, or how heavy your burden, or how tragic your love story. You keep going. ⇒ Robyn Schneider
- Even seasonal situations can bring with them lessons that last a lifetime. If the love doesn’t last, it prepares you for the one that will. ⇒ Mandy Hale
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.
A strong woman looks a challenge dead
in the eye and gives it a wink.
- Forgive those who insult you, attack you, belittle you or take you for granted. But more than this, forgive yourself for allowing them to hurt you. – Anonymous
- Let your past make you better, not bitter.
- A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everyone else.
- I am the blood of the dragon. I must be strong. I must have fire in my eyes when I face them, not tears. ⇒ George R.R. Martin
- If you didn’t love him, this never would have happened. But you did. And accepting that love and everything that followed it is part of letting it go.
- A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture, and transform. – Diane Mariechild
- The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow.
- In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. ⇒ Mary Manin Morrissey
- Girls you’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page. ⇒ Tori Amos
- It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on. ⇒ Steve Maraboli
- The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
- Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for. – Jennifer Lopez
- The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before. – Albert Einstein
- Strength doesn’t come from what you can do; it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.
- Don’t let your history dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.
A strong woman never gives up, trying to do what she really wants to do. She knows that she cannot go wrong with love and inspiration.
- The comeback is always stronger than the setback.
- It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.
- The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed, or unworthy. You were created to be victorious.
Strong women don’t seek revenge;
they move on and let karma do the dirty work.
- No one knows what you have been through or what your pretty little eyes have seen, but I can reassure you ~ whatever you have conquered, it shines through your mind. ⇒ Nikki Rowe
- She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.
- Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself. ⇒ Deborah Reber
- You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on. ⇒ Tupac Shakur
- Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down. ⇒ Roy T. Bennett
- Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.
- I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself. – Emma Stone
- Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water. ⇒ Eleanor Roosevelt
- Keeping baggage from the past will leave no room for happiness in the future. ⇒ Wayne L. Misner
- Sometimes an angel, sometimes a hell-raiser, always a strong woman. — R. H. Sin
- As a woman I have no country. As a woman, I want no country. As a woman, my country is the whole world. – Virginia Woolf
- She has fought many wars, most internal. The ones that you battle alone, for this, she is remarkable. She is a survivor. ⇒ Nikki Rowe
- “You’re gonna be happy” said life, “but first I’ll make you strong.”
- God sometimes removes a person from your life for your protection. Don’t run after them. ⇒ Rick Warren
- A very wise man once told me that you can’t look back ⇒ you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future. ⇒ Jodi Picoult.
- She may be broken for a while, but that’s OK. She’s working on her, cause she’s not one to leave a mess lying around. — JM Storm
- Don’t be a woman that needs a man. Be a woman a man needs.
- She wasn’t looking for a knight, she was looking for a sword.
- Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got.
- I demolish my bridges behind me…then there is no choice but to move forward ⇒ Fridtjof Nansen
- It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on. ⇒ Steve Maraboli
- Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. ⇒ Charlotte Whitton
- Strong women don’t play the victim; don’t make themselves look pitiful and don’t point fingers. They stand and they deal.
- She wasn’t fragile like a flower; she was fragile like a bomb.
- A strong woman will automatically stop trying if she feels unwanted. She won’t fix it or beg, she’ll just walk away. – Anonymous
- You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles. ⇒ C. JoyBell C.
- When the past calls, let it go to voicemail. It has nothing new to say.
- You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
- The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future. ⇒ Alyson Noel
- The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself, and shine amongst those who never believed she could.
- I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story, I will. – Amy Schumer
- You can break down a woman temporarily, but a real woman will always pick up the pieces, rebuild herself, and come back stronger than ever.
- Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over. ⇒ Nicole Sobon
- A strong woman knows how to keep her life in line. With tears in her eyes, she still manages to say, ‘Nah, I’m fine.’
- She remembered who she was and the game changed.
- A strong woman knows how to keep her life in line, even with tears in her eyes.
- Being strong does not disqualify you from being beautiful. ⇒ Danielle Teller
- Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that you career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore. ⇒ Lady Gaga
- Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for. ⇒ Mandy Hale
- At 70 years old if I could give my younger self one piece of advice, it would be to use the words ‘f*ck off’ much more frequently. ⇒ Helen Mirren
- She believed she could, so she did.
- The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself, and shine amongst those who never believed she could.A strong woman will automatically stop trying if she feels unwanted. She won’t fix it or beg, she’ll just walk away. — Anonymous
- Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. ⇒ Steve Maraboli
- Oh man! You have no idea what you just did. You have made her stronger, insatiable and unstoppable. ⇒ Twinkle Sharma
- Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion. – Oprah Winfrey
- You are enough just as you are. Each emotion you feel, everything in your life, everything you do or do not do… where you are and who you are right now is enough. It is perfect. You are perfect enough.
- It was strange, really. A couple months ago, I had thought I couldn’t live without him. Apparently, I could. ⇒ Gabrielle Zevin
- A strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.
- Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it. ⇒ Ann Landers
- She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear. ⇒ Atticus
- The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. ⇒ Steve Maraboli.
- Broken hearts hurt but they are what makes you stronger.
- She’s been through hell and came out an angel. You didn’t break her, darling. You don’t own that kind of power.
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. – Audrey Hepburn
- Moving on doesn’t mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living.
- Women are never stronger when they arm themselves with their weaknesses. ⇒ Madame Marie du Deffand
- She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans.
You may also like: